2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

How are complete hypotheticals facts?
It’s a fact that Teonni was recruited by Holly. She was ready to commit her junior year in HS, but wisely, her mother said look around some more. Fact: She went to NC. She was a highly ranked recruit: Fact. She was not developed by her coach: Fact. She was injured: Fact.

The hypothetical is clearly stated. Work on reading comprehension.

It’s a fact that Teonni was recruited by Holly. She was ready to commit her junior year in HS, but wisely, her mother said look around some more. Fact: She went to NC. She was a highly ranked recruit: Fact. She was not developed by her coach: Fact. She was injured: Fact.

The hypothetical is clearly stated. Work on reading comprehension.

2 points 2 rebs. Fact.

Not a player this staff would be interested in.

Reactions: House|RockyTop
how old are KrazyVolFan and VolFan109. You argue like my 5 and 6 year olds. Grow up

I’m just over here having fun. Can’t speak for the others.

I’m pumped about Latham right now and super excited for next season. Why people are even mentioning Teonni Key today is beyond me.

Reactions: Deebowbear
I’m just over here having fun. Can’t speak for the others.

I’m pumped about Latham right now and super excited for next season. Why people are even mentioning Teonni Key today is beyond me.
Really not that good or she would’ve been playing more or just didn’t gel good with that team

Prater is coming off a season ending injury too…

Ah I didn’t realize she got hurt just thought she left the team.

I just think MSST is gonna be a disaster. Their roster looks crazy right now and their entire assistant coaching staff left and they downgraded.

Seems like they hired assistants to have a shot at a couple mid major recruits which is a big head scratcher.

Ah I didn’t realize she got hurt just thought she left the team.

I just think MSST is gonna be a disaster. Their roster looks crazy right now and their entire assistant coaching staff left and they downgraded.

Seems like they hired assistants to have a shot at a couple mid major recruits which is a big head scratcher.
Coach Sam to rescue 🤭

Pretty confusing to me. I haven’t seen one thing Brooks has done at Kentucky that was surprising or would be thrilling if he were in Knoxville.

Everyone and their dog knew Amoore would follow him.

Strack isn’t going to do very well in the SEC. She is slightly more physical than Kitley but she’s not super athletic. She’s going to get that little turn around swatted most of the time in this league. She was playing behind Kitley and averaged 4pts and 4rebs. After Kitley’s injury she did step up in the tourney and had two nice games but both were against very undersized teams in Baylor and Marshall.

He also didn’t manage to retain any of the Kentucky players who had already entered the portal. Can you imagine if that was CKC? Everyone would have flipped out. Nine players leaving after he took the job. Some here would have you believe that is Kenny doing a good job and turning over the roster (but dear God, don’t mention that for us).

Right now Kentucky can’t even run a practice.
Talia Von Oelhoffen has KY in her top four transfer choices along with USC, Colorado, and Louisville.

She is the top+rated SG in the portal (above Van Lith, Kelly, and Scott).

Last edited:
Reactions: glv98 and VolFuture
Talia Von Oelhoffen has KY in her top four transfer choices along with USC, Colorado, and Louisville.

She is the top+rated SG in the portal (above Van Lith, Kelly, and Scott).

She averaged 10ppg. Portal rankings are not always accurate. Just last year HVL was ranked the #1 transfer by all of these same analysts. KY is getting a solid player if she signs there but not someone who is a guarantee to be better than proven SEC SGs. For instance, I would feel confident with Jewel Spear and Aaliyah Nye matching up with these new players at KY. I would say Nye is a better SG transfer in the portal than both Kelly and Talia Van Oelhoffen. Nye is better than HVL and Scott as well. Proven by her play in the SEC this season.

Reactions: krichunaka
She averaged 10ppg. Portal rankings are not always accurate. Just last year HVL was ranked the #1 transfer by all of these same analysts. KY is getting a solid player if she signs there but not someone who is a guarantee to be better than proven SEC SGs like Jewel Spear and Aaliyah Nye. I would say Nye is a better SG transfer in the portal than Kelly over Talia Van Oelhoffen. Nye is better than HVL and Scott as well. Proven by her play in the SEC this season.
Transfer portal rankings are a joke. I don’t think anyone had Dalton Knecht ranked as a top 30 portal player last year and he ended up by far the best transfer in the country.

She averaged 10ppg. Portal rankings are not always accurate. Just last year HVL was ranked the #1 transfer by all of these same analysts. KY is getting a solid player if she signs there but not someone who is a guarantee to be better than proven SEC SGs like Jewel Spear and Aaliyah Nye. I would say Nye is a better SG transfer in the portal than Kelly over Talia Van Oelhoffen. Nye is better than HVL and Scott as well. Proven by her play in the SEC this season.

Nye is the best shooting guard in the portal imo. And it’s not even close.

von Oelhoffen is too slow for me. She will be very much like Tess in the SEC, good for a few 3s a game but won’t be able to keep anyone in front.

The best aspect of her game is her passing ability from that off guard spot. She did really improve her court vision. Her assists were up and scoring was down though.

What excites me about Latham coming on board is we potentially have two players that can defend and rebound at a high level. Cooper and Latham.

You need athletes that can guard the likes of Flaujae, Mikayla, Booker, SCs guards, etc.

I’m hoping we get Spearman because she would bring a lot of length and athleticism at the five spot. You need that in the SEC.

Excited to see how this comes together!

VN Store

Back