2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Do JuJu continue to play 30+ minutes? or do Gottlieb play her less?

Gottlieb will let Juju do whatever she wants. She’ll play 30+

I maintain this is a bad idea of Iriafen, she’s going to have to get most of her looks off the glass because Watkins is not much of a passer. Could see a good two man game with TVO and KI but again, gonna have to get the ball out of Watkins’ hands first.

That’s the next level for Juju, if she can become a 6apg player she will be the best in the country. She has to trust her teammates are gonna knock it down or she’s gonna get it back and get another look.

I maintain this is a bad idea of Iriafen, she’s going to have to get most of her looks off the glass because Watkins is not much of a passer. Could see a good two man game with TVO and KI but again, gonna have to get the ball out of Watkins’ hands first.

That’s the next level for Juju, if she can become a 6apg player she will be the best in the country. She has to trust her teammates are gonna knock it down or she’s gonna get it back and get another look.
As she should, and Juju is a good passer and will get Kiki even easier looks.

I'm not gonna disagree with you i don't know. But what i'm pretty sure of a lot of JuJu fans want her to go after some of Clark records.

Could be a mistake trying to chase that, she’s not as efficient as Clark. Or at least not so far.
Numbers don't add up to the amount of shots she is being allowed to take. With Irafein in the mix that shot amount needs to come down. Probably should've this season, but no one reeled her in cause sometimes she is awesome, but then goes 6 for 30 in another game.

I'm not gonna disagree with you i don't know. But what i'm pretty sure of a lot of JuJu fans want her to go after some of Clark records.
No we don’t, we want her to be a Champion. If she cared about stats she wouldn’t be recruiting the best players to come join her, Clark never did that and we know why. Juju wants to remembered as a winner because that’s how the greats are remembered, she doesn’t care about getting empty stays that leads to nothing like some other players.

Reactions: brittannica
No we don’t, we want her to be a Champion. If she cared about stats she wouldn’t be recruiting the best players to come join her, Clark never did that and we know why. Juju wants to remembered as a winner because that’s how the greats are remembered, she doesn’t care about getting empty stays that leads to nothing like some other players.
We just don't know and to be fair to Clark, Iowa has never been a go to place for the elite talent.

I hear you but at the end of the day i just don't see JuJu passing up a lot of shot's just not her game.
I know her game very well since I watch every game she plays and not just looking at box scores. She does what’s asked of her, last year her shooting more was messers and she did that, ext season her shots will go down with the talent coming in that she helped bring in.

Why does it matter? Is it going to affect your feelings about UT or CKC? A lot of times the 2nd or 3rd, etc. choice ends up being the best choice. That applies to spouses, football coaches or women coaches.
It matters because several posters on this board are still throwing shade on AD White on his coaching search and his selection as head coach .That post was another obvious attempt to do just that . It is tiring .....at least to me .

VN Store

Back