2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Well she basically says the same several visits she took. She visited at least us, Miami, FSU and Baylor. There's not much you can take from this since she posted a video from each visit.
hmmmmm verrrrrry interesting. Yeah, loaded up on the Vols gear. Not sure why they would do that if she was planning on going somewhere else, but the "#uncommitted" got me unsure.

EDIT: Maybe holding out for somewhere else she'd rather be? Not 100% sold?

Last edited:
Some good info here..."Visits day in and day out." 👀

On the importance of being able to meet fans and sell her vision for the program

"I think it's incredibly important. We're doing visits day in and day out. But it's important to kind of step away because, without the fans, there really is no Tennessee. And they're a big part of our sell. And the fan base and the brand and all of that, and playing in front of a packed arena is something that we tell every player we talk to, so without them, there is no us."

Here’s a fun game pick your all portal team! All teams made of the top 5 at each position!

Team A:
PG Georgia Amoore
SG Hailey Van Lith
SF Emma Ronsiek
PF Janiah Barker
P Caitlin Weimar

Team B
PG Lucy Olsen
SG Deja Kelly
SF Zaay Green
PF Timea Gardner
P Reagan Beers

Team C
PG Leila Phelia
SG Taliah Scott
SF Saylor Poffenbarger
PF Kiki Iriafen
P Aaronette Vonleh

Team D
PG Charlise Ledger Walker
SG Kailyn Gilbert
SF Ruby Whitehorn
PF Liatu King
P Hannah Gusters

Team E
PG Kaitlin Chen
SG Taliah Von Oleffen
SF Temira Poindexter
PF Grace Van Slooten
P Lazaria Spearman

Team C

Reactions: VolFuture
Here’s a fun game pick your all portal team! All teams made of the top 5 at each position!

Team A:
PG Georgia Amoore
SG Hailey Van Lith
SF Emma Ronsiek
PF Janiah Barker
P Caitlin Weimar

Team B
PG Lucy Olsen
SG Deja Kelly
SF Zaay Green
PF Timea Gardner
P Reagan Beers

Team C
PG Leila Phelia
SG Taliah Scott
SF Saylor Poffenbarger
PF Kiki Iriafen
P Aaronette Vonleh

Team D
SG Kailyn Gilbert
SF Ruby Whitehorn
PF Liatu King
P Hannah Gusters

Team E
PG Kaitlin Chen
SG Taliah Von Oleffen
SF Temira Poindexter
PF Grace Van Slooten
P Lazaria Spearman

I’m going with Team B or Team E.

Both have really good balance across the board, E gets the edge on the perimeter and with passing. B is definitely a load inside with Beers and Gardiner

To folks worrying about lack of commitments from transfers still: Jewel Spear didn't announce last year till early May. Jillian Hollingshead didn't announce till late April/early May.

There's plenty of time to pick up transfers. UT isn't the only one still looking around either. Tons of teams have 2+ openings still, like us.

On the importance of being able to meet fans and sell her vision for the program

"I think it's incredibly important. We're doing visits day in and day out. But it's important to kind of step away because, without the fans, there really is no Tennessee. And they're a big part of our sell. And the fan base and the brand and all of that, and playing in front of a packed arena is something that we tell every player we talk to, so without them, there is no us."

I love this. I really really want her to reinvigorate the fanbase. I’d love to compete with South Carolina for the attendance title again! It’s nothing like seeing a sea of orange on TV!

Team A:
PG Georgia Amoore
SG Hailey Van Lith
SF Emma Ronsiek
PF Janiah Barker
P Caitlin Weimar

Team B
PG Lucy Olsen
SG Deja Kelly
SF Zaay Green
PF Timea Gardner
P Reagan Beers

Team C
PG Leila Phelia
SG Taliah Scott
SF Saylor Poffenbarger
PF Kiki Iriafen
P Aaronette Vonleh

Team D
SG Kailyn Gilbert
SF Ruby Whitehorn
PF Liatu King
P Hannah Gusters

Team E
PG Kaitlin Chen
SG Taliah Von Oleffen
SF Temira Poindexter
PF Grace Van Slooten
P Lazaria Spearman
The C’s are winning big and I see why it was my og Vote

We have a few for B and a little C and E representation

No votes for A 🤭

SUCH a slow news day. Keep voting lol or make your own starting 5. These are the “top 25” in the portal 5 per position

I noted that same statement! Did you take that to mean portal kids visiting daily? Don’t they have classes to go to?

VN Store

Back