2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Probably seeing if they can get more somewhere else.

No, it’s not. At this point it’s trolling to act as if Tennessee is not putting together an outstanding portal class.
People are referring to players like Janiah Barker as elite, when in two years of college she has averaged just 3 more ppg and nearly the same rebounds as Alyssa Latham in her freshman season. Latham received All-ACC freshman honors. Lazaria Spearman was a coveted HS and portal prospect who has contributed on a Miami team that two years ago went to the Elite 8.
Two other names are being rumored to have committed to Tennessee.
By the end of the portal, Tennessee is likely to have one of the top if not the best portal class in the SEC.
All of the complaints are just to take away from the early success of Coach Caldwell and her new coaching staff that folks tried to sabotage since Day 1.

I just wanted to let all the LADY VOL fans that I am a graduate of MARSHALL and a fan of the THUNDERING HERD. And I have no doubt that KIM CALDWELL will be everything you hope she will become. Her teams will never give up and will never ever be out of a game. If she can get the players who can hit those threes, then they will win a lot of games. They will get turnovers and offensive rebounds. And you will never be afraid of sending them against either LSU or SOUTH CAROLINA or U CONN. God I hate that we lost KIM to you guys!!!! But I wish her well.

The fact they haven't done anything yet means we’re still a player. Whitehorn has been extremely quiet. Kapinus had a little Vandy news. Both are still out there.
She posted on insta today about missing playing, and I just worry that she hasn’t found what she’s looking for yet. Again, I totally support and fully believe they should be taking their time, but I think Whitehorn could really be special.

VN Store

Back