2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Curious, where is all this Barker and Tennessee talk coming from? Is she linked to us? Just wondering, seeing a lot of us and her in convos together.

There is none from what I can tell. My interest in her is that even during the season I mentioned that she is a player that I would love to get out of the portal. Also the fact that she would be an amazing fit at Tennessee.

Whitehorn unfollowed the official Lady Vol page but is still following the coaches. Feel like she’s just messing with us at this point which is low key annoying.
I think it's more, MUCH more than messing with us. Could be Florida State? Baylor?
But, me thinks Pops is putting on the full court press. I cannot imagine he wouldn't. He has one of the best players in the Portal. Right there on campus! A lot at stake here.
Please tell me I'm wrong.

Then she needs to quit messing around. At this point it’s just annoying. She’s either using Tennessee to get more money somewhere else or jacking with the fans.
or it is no ones business except her and the coaches on the delay..I don't think anyone needs to get their panties in a wad because she hasnt made a huge announcement on the socials. 😑

View attachment 638979This dude at WER has to be taking money from these kids for posts like this. Second time he’s posted Nworie, first them he called her a “World Exposure Report All-American” lmao ok. Whatever that is.

Kept thinking WTF is that? Had to look her up the other day, she played one year of JUCO and averaged 12 and 8 spent two seasons at Texas Tech but had two injuries and never played a game.
I did some research.. World Exposure Report have been doing awards at the Juco and College level for several years. It looks like she was an HM World Exposure Report All-American 2021-2022 World Exposure Report NJCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball All-American Teams.. Looks like They do Junior College Player rankings.. I saw that Mississippi State picked up one and Kentucky has offered another one off the list. 2024 Junior College

Reactions: River67
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back