2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

I am not saying it happened here but at some point, entering the portal will be used as leverage for a better NIL deal at a player's current school.
It’s somewhat unspoken that’s what happened with UNC’s men’s basketball team and Seth Trimble. He entered the portal, and he was able to negotiate more NIL and playing time.

I thought Talia and Deja both transferred?

Don't you mean The Aliyah Nye Tour?

That too lol. I’m just using Deja because she seemed like she was preening for a better deal.

But then people stopped reaching out so she had to make a statement she was not returning to UNC. She was trying to play it off like she might stay at UNC but clearly that was never the plan, she was just trying to milk it for a bigger pay day.

I thought Talia and Deja both transferred?

Don't you mean The Aliyah Nye Tour?
No he was just talking about a player taking a tour around a few schools and then going back, but he used Keely as an example of a player taking a tour but she didn’t, she only visited one school and committed. Talia went on a tour and made a top four and made a spectacle of the whole thing when she was going to USC from the beginning.

Who all played for Kim Mulkey. Not the same Baylor.
Edwards was fine. She was their leading scorer. Her numbers went down because she couldn't hide behind Rhyne Howard anymore and isn't a good enough player to build your offense around. She would have fared worse staying at the sh!t show that was Kentucky.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Edwards was fine. She was their leading scorer. Her numbers went down because she couldn't hide behind Rhyne Howard anymore and isn't a good enough player to build your offense around. She would have fared worse staying at the sh!t show that was Kentucky.

I can agree there, Blackwell has not played as well though, Bartley disappeared, Van Gytenbeek is the same. Blackwell averaged 15 and 13 her last season at MIZZOU. Jada Walker also regressed compared to Kentucky.

Collen just doesn’t get anything extra out of players. Nobody getting better there.

So far she has still relied heavily on players Mulkey had brought in or recruited like Andrew’s and Littlepage-Buggs.

VN Store

Back