2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Check the start of Kim's interview with AP. He said something to the fact of 'now that your roster's complete..' Maybe done, or maybe throwing us off. I hope the latter..

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Check the start of Kim's interview with AP. He said something to the fact of 'now that your roster's complete..' Maybe done, or maybe throwing us off. I hope the latter..
No he was referring to what her next step would be when her roster is complete.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Impatient as I am for the Ruby situation to settle out, I can't get on board with trashing her or any player who takes longer than we'd like to make a decision. Even if it is for money, so what? Speaks well to be deliberate about this opportunity, which can be life changing.

We have no idea what is actually going on with these young ladies. I'll criticize a crappy 3 pt shooting percentage all day, but not their decision process.

I will however, criticize a really cheesy, over the top announcement post like Queen Deja Kelly's.

Big, possibly dangerous storms predicted for Knoxville this afternoon and tonight. Perfect day for Hurricane Ruby to blow in!
Ugh, I need to run and walk the dogs beforehand, but this overcast weather is so demotivating.

I know, I know. This is the transfer tracker thread, so I’ll echo the hope that Hurricane Ruby hits today.

Plus according to a lot of different sites on twitter were supposed to have some kind of back up plan to take at least one to two more players. I don't know who they would be as the portal has gone cold last couple of days. Still players out there so time will tell.
Isn’t this a lockdown week? They can still commit tho, I think.

Ruby is an excellent basketball player with probably her best two seasons yet to come. If we get her great if not we have a good team and we'll have to see how this new system works. Hopefully more than 12 SEC wins and a lot more than 8 non conference wins.
If we get Ruby!!! It will give us another player that can score and defend.. Still need 2 more pieces with her. What is the story with Destinee Wells? Keep the Darby girl off scholarship. Lets not forget Destinee Wells.. She is a a hooper! She was rated No. 13 by The Athletic, No. 15 by ESPN and No. 19 by 247Sports, and No. 23 by World Exposure Report in the 2023 Transfer Portal rankings.

Reactions: Mafiaboss
If we get Ruby!!! It will give us another player that can score and defend.. Still need 2 more pieces with her. What is the story with Destinee Wells? Keep the Darby girl off scholarship. Lets not forget Destinee Wells.. She is a a hooper! She was rated No. 13 by The Athletic, No. 15 by ESPN and No. 19 by 247Sports, and No. 23 by World Exposure Report in the 2023 Transfer Portal rankings.
We want her may or may not get her so you do what you can in another direction. It will hurt the team some cause I don't see very many players left of her caliber, but we'll still be a good team.

Plus according to a lot of different sites on twitter were supposed to have some kind of back up plan to take at least one to two more players. I don't know who they would be as the portal has gone cold last couple of days. Still players out there so time will tell.

I’m thinking Dwyer is one of our backup plans.

I’d assume the other is a post but no word on that or if there are any quality posts we are targeting.

I’m thinking Dwyer is one of our backup plans.
From Toronto. Have we ever had a Canadian player?
I’d assume the other is a post but no word on that or if there are any quality posts we are targeting.
Dauda hasn't committed has she? Twitter said Iowa had contacted her.

From Toronto. Have we ever had a Canadian player?

Dauda hasn't committed has she? Twitter said Iowa had contacted her.

Iowa doesn’t have any schollys they would have to move Ava Jones off a basketball scholarship to take another player.

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back