2025 Target List

It will be real interesting to see if Barnes coaches beyond 2026 or 2027 which I think was the last extension that White gave him.

Thanks for making this thread.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I wonder if Barnes and Co will be interested in 2025 Cade Capps from Stone Memorial. He was all state as a freshman. He is currently ranked in the top 5 for TN. 6'4 guard that can score at all three levels with unlimited range. I have seen him play and he has a chance to be power 5 IMO. Cade Capps | Prep Hoops
Not saying he will be but seems like a 4 year type Barnes player. Skilled and a hard worker. He is the 3rd ranked player in Tennessee for the 2025 class.AF7E2650-B457-43D5-81E0-3FE4E26D4DAA.jpeg

On the Amari Allen kid that plays in Morristown, I'm from Newport so I saw him play against Cocke County High and holy crap a man amongst boys unreal how skilled he is reminded me of watching Ron Mercer when he played for Goodpasture and came to Cosby to play a game in high school. also that Goodpasture team also had Drew Maddux that played at Vanderbilt what a great team they had.

Jermaine O’Neal Jr.

Tennessee: “I started watching them a lot this year. I’ve looked them up online and seen their campus is really nice. I like how they play. I think they play hard, defensively, and well as a team. I would fit right in with that and with my shooting.”

I want to play for a coach and a school that stresses defense. Also, somewhere that moves the ball and plays as a team.
- On3

Just realized ex NBA player Carlos Boozer has 2 sons that are in the top 25 jesus

Cameron Boozer, Number. 1 (PF)
Cayden Boozer, Number. 24 (SG)

Could you imagine
SG - Cayden Boozer
SF - Jermaine O'Neil Jr.
PF - Cameron Boozer

Who else got sons in this class?
Are the Boozer brothers Duke bound like their dad? IIRC, ONeal skipped college so his family probably doesn’t have an existing tie to another school

Just realized ex NBA player Carlos Boozer has 2 sons that are in the top 25 jesus

Cameron Boozer, Number. 1 (PF)
Cayden Boozer, Number. 24 (SG)

Could you imagine
SG - Cayden Boozer
SF - Jermaine O'Neil Jr.
PF - Cameron Boozer

Who else got sons in this class?

O'Neal would be an intriguing addition for Tennessee and I think Duke would have the inside track for the Booser boys.

VN Store

Back