2025 Target List

Darius Adams • Personally this is one of my favorite players that we are going after in the class of 2025 from Manchester, New Jersey. Fits our culture perfectly and loves the Lord. He even just posted a video of him sharing scripture and the words of Jesus. So I can see why the coaching staff is high on him. Couldn't help but to think he would be a great fit. He's ranked as a high end recruit in the 20's for the 2025 class and is likely to be a McDonald's All American as a Senior.

He's one of the best shooters in the class, but he's not limited to being a shooter offensively he can get others involved and take you off the dribble. He's a true shooting guard who would fill a huge need in 2025 who imo would fit perfectly playing next to Cam Carr at SF and Felix Okpara, Cade Phillips and JP Estrella as bigs.

We have only one 2025 commitment in big man Dewayne Brown ll right now and that class will grow as they are after a lot of great talent.

Keep in mind when the class of 2025 comes in we will not have - Zeigler, Mashack, Gainey, or Dubar. And if we get Igor and/or Lanier they will be gone as well. So that's the year that I think Cam Carr, Cade Phillips & JP Estrella really breaks our as Juniors. A lot to be excited about.
Go VOLS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-094103-463.png
    Screenshot_20240427-094103-463.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
6'7" Shon Abaev (SF) Class of 2024

Fact: on3 has him as the 33rd overall prospect in 2025 right now and he is favored to go to TN according to the on3 site. He has visited TN officially. The coaches are recruiting him and stay in contact with him. He is from Israel and currently plays basketball in Florida. He is a really good basketball player, incredible on the offensive side of the ball. He is going into his Sr season of HS. He was a top 40 NBA basketball without borders player! He talks highly about TN. He is wearing O&W in the picture.

Opinion: Shon would fit in perfectly at TN. He would benefit a lot by chosing TN to play under CRB and staff. I believe he will end up being a Vol, hopefully

Speculation: He will choose Tennessee because he will have an opportunity to get to play as a freshman at his position in 2025. The Vols coaching staff have pitched the success of other versatile guys that has played his positions at TN and uses footage as a way to show Shon how he would fit in and how he would be used at TN.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-04-27_22-00-22-604.jpg
    Picsart_24-04-27_22-00-22-604.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 14

VN Store

Back