25 years ago today

Boston Vol

rawImage.jpg

Crap I’m getting old 😫

Yep................remember sitting in the rain in this game. Almost got up and left after the 4th down TO........so glad I witnessed history. This and that FL game are two of the best games I ever witnessed in person. I wish we knew in the moment when we are in pivotal points of our personal life's history so I could appreciate and savor the moment more.

Yep................remember sitting in the rain in this game. Almost got up and left after the 4th down TO........so glad I witnessed history. This and that FL game are two of the best games I ever witnessed in person. I wish we knew in the moment when we are in pivotal points of our personal life's history so I could appreciate and savor the moment more.
We had no idea at the time what we were witnessing.

I will never forget this game. My dad was about as angry as any person could get after we turned the ball back to Arkansas. Luckily, he listened to me when I begged him to not leave. That fumble was hands down the most
fortuitous play in UT football history. Travis Henry show after Clint coughed it up. Damn, I was 16 years old.

Is she an arky fan?

She's from AR, her whole family lives in AR are big AR fans and I might have said some disparaging things about the state and everyone that lives there. I might have even told her to her to get her AR a$$ out of my house. But IDK it is all a blur up until the fumble.

The next weekend we went to visit her parents, went with her aunt to this dive bar out in Mayflower or Conway. They were doing karaoke and of course I got up and sang Rocky Top.

Where were you watching at that moment when it happened?

VN Store

Back