***Freak's Friday Night Before FLORIDA Admittedly Off-Topic Thread***

Gents, I'm in Casablanca, Morocco. Will probably miss the game but will do my best tracking online./ Regardless, I'm a first class gator hater and GBO!!! Hoping JJ has a big breakout type game!

Last edited:
Nothing special, just another game that don't matter.

Obviously I'm being facetious, I'm pumped and ready to go. Nothing big just sear some ahi tuna late in the afternoon and get ready for the game. I haven't been this excited about a game in a while. Last year sucked because I had no power and was dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane. I'm good to go this year.

Go Vols!

Checking out a local high school game with some friends this evening.
Tomorrow - doing some farm stuff (winter's coming), then maybe throw some beef on the grill and settle in for a gator-tail whipping.

I have this feeling that common sense and practicality can't overcome. I think this game is gonna be a special one, don't know why or how but I think this will be a defining moment for the CJP era. the one that jump starts recruiting and feeds the hungry fan base. Bump this when its over and done if I'm wrong and laugh at me, but I'm pumped!

I have this feeling that common sense and practicality can't overcome. I think this game is gonna be a special one, don't know why or how but I think this will be a defining moment for the CJP era. the one that jump starts recruiting and feeds the hungry fan base. Bump this when its over and done if I'm wrong and laugh at me, but I'm pumped!

I have this same feeling on one shoulder that is making me want to run through a brick wall, but the BVS on the the other shoulder is begging me to temper my expectations to avoid the disappointment. I'll pray heavily tonight that you're right.

Miller Lites upon waking up. Switching to Jack around 5. Vodka Redbull at kick off and a solid blunt and vodka soda movement during the game.

After winning, I will be hitting downtown Orlando (where I live now) hard in Orange head to toe with bad intentions.

In Bloomington, IN for parents weekend. IU-Michigan State game tomorrow night. DVR for Vols game and searching internet for updates

Reactions: IndianaVol
I have to run to the deer lease (2-1/2 hours one way) to change out the stairs on the deer stand, extend the hog panels around the food plot, spread 100 lbs of lime on the food plot seeds, fill the feeders and pull camera cards. Then hustle back home (2-1/2 hours) to catch the game at 6:00 cst. It's almost deer season. GBO!

I concur.

Agree, something about this game feels special. I've found myself feeling like a kid on Christmas morning all week....

VN Store

Back