***Freak's Friday Night Before FLORIDA Admittedly Off-Topic Thread***

In Bloomington, IN for parents weekend. IU-Michigan State game tomorrow night. DVR for Vols game and searching internet for updates

Hey Kinger - on a side note, what are your thoughts on that IU-Mich St game?
I really believe Tom Allen has that Hoosiers club playing some solid lights out defense so far this year.
If Ramsey can manage the game like he has so far this year, I say IU has a win.

Few folks from work here in Spencer will be in attendance.

About to get a haircut and pack up some clothes before heading to Nashville. Tomorrow morning going from Nashville to Knoxville and watching VOLS whip ass tomorrow.

Reactions: Remy
images

Checking out a local high school game with some friends this evening.
Tomorrow - doing some farm stuff (winter's coming), then maybe throw some beef on the grill and settle in for a gator-tail whipping.
Same here, gotta get up early and get some stuff taken care of on the farm but I will be Ready for some football before gametime.

In NYC for the weekend. Dinner plans tonight and just venturing around tomorrow on foot and bike. I bought concert tickets for tomorrow night thinking it would be a day game. I will either skip the show and go to a UT bar, or watch on my phone. A lot of good eating planned this weekend.

Go Vols!

I took my 16 year old daughter to Ireland as her birthday present. Of course it would be Florida week. Gonna have stay up and try to stream it. Game starts at midnight over here.

Just hanging at home. Running one last baseball tryout for our spring team then heading to Knoxville with son to beat them dang gators.

Oh and the FAU UCF game.
Honestly tired of all the UCF crap. Wouldn’t mind seeing Lane pull it off.
Braves Phillies in the backdrop.

VN Store

Back