Alabama LB says Guarantano looks more confident

TrentVol

Mack Wilson, who has a really close relationship with Coach Pruitt, tweeted last night that Guarantano looks more confident this year.

Screenshot_20181015-212754_Twitter.jpg
rat poison? Lol

Wilson told media that the UT Bama game is important due to 'Tradition, history of rivalry long before his time in Tuscaloosa'

Wilson had a really good game against Mizzou apparently. Gave Drew Lock problems. Guarantano better be locked in.

Reactions: TennesseeTaz
He reminds me a lot of Bray. All the talent in the world, but cant completely put it together against good teams consistently for some reason or another.

He reminds me of Bray too. A really really good gunslinger who was surrounded by substandard support in a lot of ways. Drew Lock is a top flight college QB regardless of where he is planted.

Reactions: TrentVol
He reminds me of Bray too. A really really good gunslinger who was surrounded by substandard support in a lot of ways. Drew Lock is a top flight college QB regardless of where he is planted.

If you're talking about Bray, didn't he have NFL talent at TE, RB and WR? His line was way sub-par I'll give you that. But I remember the "skill positions" to be solid.

Reactions: MyVolsDropped
more a statement about who the coaches were last year, vs. this year imo....those bama defenders love them some CJP.

wonder how intern butch feels about allt he love for the new TN coach from his current team? lol.

Reactions: NWGVol and Behr
If you're talking about Bray, didn't he have NFL talent at TE, RB and WR? His line was way sub-par I'll give you that. But I remember the "skill positions" to be solid.
Bray had NFL talent all over the offense. "Tiny" Richardson was considered the best at the college level at left tackle but due to knee issues didnt do anything after collge. Fulton and Juwuan James are both in the NFL. The defense on that team was the only weakness and it was a huge weakness.

OP this is not directed to at you so please do not be offended. Honestly, who give a rip what anyone from bama thinks.

Hey, it doesn't hurt to hear what others think if it is not just BS. I find that, whether we like it or not, many comments from Bama players are factual and well spoken. I would think they would never get out if they weren't.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Lock has other problems ….. he has Rommel in the coaches box calling plays. while looking thru those stupid binoculars he pretended to use in his press conferences

Reactions: 508mikey
What's the over/under on how many times JG gets his helmet knocked off this weekend?
2. I’ll take the over.

I know we are all giddy over the Auburn win but we’re moving up to the big boys this week.

I don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but we will see the differences between legitimate 5 stars and our guys.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
The "one reason or another" is the O-line. Bray never took the hits JG has taken. He's got to be the toughest QB in college football.
I agree on the toughness of JG. Only a few QBs can get hit like he has and still stay in the pocket to deliver throws like he did Saturday. I dont know how hes gotten up from some of them hits as they have bent him in ways a body isnt supposed to bend. I was talking about Drew Lock though.

Last edited:
2. I’ll take the over.

I know we are all giddy over the Auburn win but we’re moving up to the big boys this week.

I don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but we will see the differences between legitimate 5 stars and our guys.[/QU. True that, but there is no such thing as an unbeatable football team. If we can somehow harass Tua into making mistakes, we have a gunslinger’s chance. I’ll be interested in seeing if coach Pruitt goes for some safety blitzes or the like. It would have to be those guys because I don’t think that our D-line can take on Bama’s front.

2. I’ll take the over.

I don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but we will see the differences between legitimate 5 stars and our guys.
We'll know in a couple of possessions how effective(or not)phillips and our d line is going to put on pressure and disrupt that offense.

2. I’ll take the over.

That's not being a debbie downer. It's being a realist and non sunshine pumper.

VN Store

Back