Alabama LB says Guarantano looks more confident

I agree on the toughness of JG. Only a few QBs can get hit like he has and still stay in the pocket to deliver throws like he did Saturday. I dont know how hes gotten up from some of them hits as they have bent him in ways a body isnt supposed to bend. I was talking about Drew Lock though.

I understand now. I re-watched the Auburn game and he did contort/stretch his body and slightly grimace more than once after a few of the big hits. Apparently, he's once of those guys who can dislocate a finger, pop it back in place, and keep playing.

Reactions: volsrock09
Bray had NFL talent all over the offense. "Tiny" Richardson was considered the best at the college level at left tackle but due to knee issues didnt do anything after collge. Fulton and Juwuan James are both in the NFL. The defense on that team was the only weakness and it was a huge weakness.
Stone is in the NFL too. So Bray played behind 4 NFL OLs, as did Worley in 2013.

Bray put it together against plenty of good teams. Just because we couldn't pull off the wins doesn't diminish how well he played.
I'm not saying he was terrible, I loved watching him play because when he was on, he was on fire. I'm just saying he was inconsistent and couldn't put it completely together week after week in conference play. Just an example, but his junior year 1574 yards,15TDs, and 1 INT came against OOC opponents. So a little over 40% of his production his junior year came in 4 games.

VN Store

Back