2hr 4minute mark

It wasn't Pruitt. If you notice the voice continues when he moves his head and his mouth isn't moving.

Reactions: RazzBury
Kind of looked like Shrout was doddling on the field not paying attention while the ball was about to be snapped for the punt, JPruitt was already fuming about his lack of effort that's for sure but almost looked like his first chewing wasn't about the play.

had he stayed in bounds a half second longer he would have been hammered and then possibly 0 QBs except for Jennings

Reactions: savannahfan
He says "I know you're better than Jarrett. You know you're better than Jarrett. But don't make me play him for goodness sakes, just to make a point!"

Honestly he's probably yelling for him to keep his head up and pay attention to Ramel Keyton running open across the screen for a guaranteed first down. JMO

I have a better one -- What is Coach Pruitt saying to CJC, during 1:57:00 > 1:57:30 ??

"Tennessee has to punt after officials correctly mark him short, and Shrout gets an earful from Pruitt on the sideline. The ball is spotted where it is located whenever a player is ruled out of bounds. On-field microphones pick up Pruitt yelling “That’s f—in’ stupid!” and motioning for him to extend the football. Pruitt continues to yell at Shrout after the punt."

-The Athletic - David Ubben

Reactions: RollerVol
He clearly says.. "You f--in stupid? Get your f--in ass over here!"

I heard it live and hoped it wouldn't be another "helmet grab" media frenzy. People are so soft.

Meh, heat of the moment.
1. I love the intensity, and am certainly guilty of saying worse
2. Better to let it all fly than hold back
3. Whatever method Pruitt likes to use, it's obviously working. Our team is unrecognizable from an effort/caring standpoint from now until the first game, or even 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: OrangeShades
Didn't say much of anything I havent said watching Pruitt for the last year and a half.

We've got some pretty decent wins stacking up
@Auburn who was ranked in top 10
Kentucky's best team in my lifetime that finished Top 10
Miss St. (we were 0-12 vs. SEC West when Pruitt started)
SC (beat Butch Jones best team after we had a bye week, Muschamp previously 7-0 vs. Vols coaches)

All with a roster that has produced a combined 3 NFL picks the last 2 years.

So basically, if you can't see where this thing is heading, you're dumb.
If you want to continue to troll, you need a new screen name.
You can pick one of those 2 options, you can't be both.

VN Store

Back