Inky...

A true credit to the University and to the human race! I feel privileged to have been alive at a time when I got to see Inky play and to see the impact he's had on lives after football.

Question, why isnt Inky our VFL coordinator?
He's probably making more money for a lot less time and work. But I would totally be for bring him back in some kind of capacity.

A true credit to the University and to the human race! I feel privileged to have been alive at a time when I got to see Inky play and to see the impact he's had on lives after football.

Seems like a natural position for him

Oh I guess he just comes across to me like some Joel Osteen wanna be who talks about how he had an NFL career taken from him.

Hell I dont remember him being an NFL lock by any means.

He's a midnight televangelist who makes a living hustling.

Well arenā€™t you just a ray of sunshine.....

Im sorry but am I the only one who cant stand to hear him?

I honestly cant be.

I even blocked him on Twitter.

The obvious solution for you and others like you is don't listen. And perhaps not whine about it either. There are certain TV series I LOVE but due to recent insertions of scenes I just don't cotton to, I no longer watch the shows. Nor specifically, talk about them. I mean it's my TV and I control the remote, and well, that's all that matters. Just saying.

Was about to post this. All kinds of chills everytime he speaks. Notice the look on Treys face in the video?

I think Sweetdaddy needs to watch thisšŸ˜‚.....he was projected pretty high, i think 1st or 2nd round grade if i remember correctly.

I got the privilege to listen to Inky speak my Senior year during a Senior camp that UT was hosting. Everytime I hear him talk sends chills down my spine. When he talked about taking it for granted and showed Trey though..........

Probably because he makes more in about 3-4 speaking engagements to what VFL pays

VN Store

Back