Inky...

I took the frequent "cats" mention to be that he was off his normal motivation speak...think he was more raw, speaking more from the heart than a normal speaking engagement, because he was at UT, really trying to pry our boys into leaving it all on the field this season. He's an unbelievable treasure to UT and the football world for his perspective on life and football.

What's this, the third Inky thread this week? Perfect. He deserves them all. Great job Inky.

I took the frequent "cats" mention to be that he was off his normal motivation speak...think he was more raw, speaking more from the heart than a normal speaking engagement, because he was at UT, really trying to pry our boys into leaving it all on the field this season. He's an unbelievable treasure to UT and the football world for his perspective on life and football.

I took it that the "cats" references were tailored to his audience. Inky spoke at a manager's retreat for my company and everything that came out of his mouth was tailored to a more professional business audience. HOWEVER, I still wanted to run through a brick wall when he got done with his speech - just a wonderful motivator and a true treasure. (And I almost throat punched a Bama fan that said something derogatory about the speech after it was over - lost ALL respect for that person after that day)

VN Store

Back