Rush Propst likes the Vols chances to beat Florida

I'm not optimistic, but there's no way I'd bet money on any SEC East game right now. Notify except UGA has been consistent.

WGAF what Propst says? Oh..just the OP linking to his "reporting"...

clickbait-gif-7.gif

I don't know, if Propst thinks we're going to kick some butt, I'm sure the betting lines are reflecting this as his knowledge is so good, you can put your money on it.

Keep the ball in playmaker's hands. Hand it to one or pass it to one but JG/Chaney has to use the weapons we have on the field.Have a special play for Zuniga\ called student body Zuniga. Run it right at him by the whole offensive team collapses and runs it right at him.

Please explain what any of that has to do with the mans knowledge of football.

The same reason I don't care what Harvey Weinstein has to say about movies, Bernie Madoff's financial advice, or Bill Cosby's comedy. I also don't want Propst associated with the University of Tennessee in any way because he seems like a creep.

So he had tax problems and he had a squabble with the administration who then tried to paper their way into firing him with cause (so they didnt get sued). Note the date of that article and that no charges, nothing filed against Propst. I am not saying he is a sterling individual but then no one is asking him to date your daughter.

He is one of the most winning high school football coaches ever and one of Pruitt's mentors so yes, his opinion is fairly relevant.

The same reason I don't care what Harvey Weinstein has to say about movies, Bernie Madoff's financial advice, or Bill Cosby's comedy. I also don't want Propst associated with the University of Tennessee in any way because he seems like a creep.
I don't know, has he actually been convicted of any crime, we should consider him innocent until proven guilty.

Reactions: cgrish

VN Store

Back