Rush Propst likes the Vols chances to beat Florida

I'm actually shocked. I mean, I can't believe Pruitt's buddy didn't say he suck and that he had little chance of beating Florida.

Please explain what any of that has to do with the mans knowledge of football.
Absolutely nothing. People don’t like someone so they will find a way to discredit their opinion.

I’m not very familiar with the guy so I really don’t care one way or the other. However, regardless of whatever stupid sh!t he’s done, the guy has an extensive and respected knowledge of THE GAME of football.

Who cares? Really..... None of that stuff impacted his actual coaching ability. Sure the pills thing isn't a good look, but you'd be a fool to think high school kids aren't on stuff during football season and offseason.

Hell, I remember a few guys in high school that would coke up before a game and play 10000 mph all game.
I took steroids when I was 16. That was 17 years ago... no telling what some kids are doing nowadays.

WGAF what Propst says? Oh..just the OP linking to his "reporting"...

clickbait-gif-7.gif
lol man this thread is FULL of haters. Never understand why so many people get their panties in a wad over stuff from Volswire. Do you think anyone cares that you don't like it?

If we weren't playing down there I'd be more optimistic. From what I recall the Refs even do that ridiculous gator Chomp from time to time

Keep the ball in playmaker's hands. Hand it to one or pass it to one but JG/Chaney has to use the weapons we have on the field.Have a special play for Zuniga\ called student body Zuniga. Run it right at him by the whole offensive team collapses and runs it right at him.

Thank God someone knows we play with and carry a BALL. This rock shi- is basketball BS started by (I think) by the great mouth "Dickie V". Much like Courso, he need to just go away to the nursing home.

Reactions: igotworms
I don't care what he did or didn't do. I don't think his opinion matters. Jmo

As he has never been convicted of a crime, he should be treated as if he were as innocent as anyone else.

Last edited:
If ya'll think Rush Propst is going to say ANYTHING negative about his boy Beldar... I've got some waterfront property to sell you!

Reactions: Titan05
They would have to play near damn perfect game to pull off an upset in Gainesville, against a Florida team that we continuously struggle with.

I don’t see it happening but I’m hoping for a miracle at least.

VN Store

Back