You guys. . .

Enki_Amenra

Wanna Bet?
Are pretty awesome. In a new hire we get a lot of things. . . y'all are gonna scrap your jorts when you see what's on the field this year. . . especially those who think we don't have the players.

I'm not saying were 6-6 (15-0), but y'all are discounting these boys @ UTK as not good enough.

They are gonna prove you wrong under these coaches. They might not be 7-5 (15-0), you will be happy with what you see, compared to what you been watching.

Check my stats.

Are pretty awesome. In a new hire we get a lot of things. . . y'all are gonna scrap your jorts when you see what's on the field this year. . . especially those who think we don't have the players.

I'm not saying were 6-6 (15-0), but y'all are discounting these boys @ UTK as not good enough.

They are gonna prove you wrong under these coaches. They might not be 7-5 (15-0), you will be happy with what you see, compared to what you been watching.

Check my stats.
8-4. . . 9-3. . . . outside 15-0

Check my stats.
I think this staff will show how truly inept the last coaching staff was with 4 star players.

Check my stats.
I remember all the posts about how we were going to whoop West Virginia's arse because we now had a real football coach in Beldar. I'm keeping my cup on.

Check my stats.[/1614852981550.gif
1614852981550.gif

I remember all the posts about how we were going to whoop West Virginia's arse because we now had a real football coach in Beldar. I'm keeping my cup on.

Tennessee has suffered some real arse whippings in the last decade and that WV game was a good example of being taken to the woodshed........ then there’s Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia State and more

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Check my stats.
Kind of what I want to see. I’m not expecting miracles but a watchable non infuriating experience. I want to see some offense on the field.

Check my stats.
giphy (31).gif

Check my stats.

i'm over the optimism before I see the product. i was at the gator bowl vs Indiana. never would I have thought this past season was what was going to follow. I was optimistic after dooley year one. I was optimistic after butch year 2. I'm just gonna let it play out. go vols!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This board is going to loose its mind if Heupel’s offense averages in the 20’s against SEC competition

VN Store

Back