You guys. . .

Are pretty awesome. In a new hire we get a lot of things. . . y'all are gonna scrap your jorts when you see what's on the field this year. . . especially those who think we don't have the players.

I'm not saying were 6-6 (15-0), but y'all are discounting these boys @ UTK as not good enough.

They are gonna prove you wrong under these coaches. They might not be 7-5 (15-0), you will be happy with what you see, compared to what you been watching.

Check my stats.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

So you'd consider 4-8 with wins over Bowling Green, Tennessee Tech, South Alabama, and Vanderbilt as "improvement"?
From 3-7, yes. But after last year and the 13 years for that matter the expectations have been reigned in.

Sara Clark,We as volnation and vol fans should not settle for any win anymore.To think that we'll be happy playing "well"against. Bama,Ga.,and Fla.A loss is a loss. No,we'll "settle" for wins against everyone,a loss is a loss period.Do not settle on anything.

From 3-7, yes. But after last year and the 13 years for that matter the expectations have been reigned in.

So for you, going 3-7 in an all-SEC schedule, is worse than going 1-7 in conference play, if we also beat three overmatched non-P5 OOC opponents?

Really?

So for you, going 3-7 in an all-SEC schedule, is worse than going 1-7 in conference play, if we also beat three overmatched non-P5 OOC opponents?

Really?
I said 4 wins is an improvement. However we get there is better than last year no matter how the scenario plays out.

I said 4 wins is an improvement. However we get there is better than last year no matter how the scenario plays out.

You're counting all wins as equal, would you consider a win over Florida to be equal to a win over Tennessee Tech?

Lulz, it doesn't matter what he thinks. If 4 wins is good with you tell him to go kick rocks. It ain't like he matters.

Wake me up when we beat bama
giphy.gif

What CJH did at Mizzou tells me we don't need to worry about averaging 20 ppg. If the gambling defense rumors are true we can expect to give up and average of 40 ppg...... the good news will be that if that defense gets on a roll in a ball game against anybody we might catch a break with a 5 TO game and beat a Bama, UGA or UF

Reactions: feathersax
I doubt if anyone will miss the ground and pound attack that was at the heart of the numerous losses of this past season....

Pruitt's offense was truly archaic....And so boring to watch...
How long have you been around? C’mon, you know how this works. After a loss or 2, half of us will be trashing this offense and clamoring for the ground and pound.
And probably 1/4 of us will be calling for CJH’s head and firing up the Kiffin threads.
GBO!!

What CJH did at Mizzou tells me we don't need to worry about averaging 20 ppg. If the gambling defense rumors are true we can expect to give up and average of 40 ppg...... the good news will be that if that defense gets on a roll in a ball game against anybody we might catch a break with a 5 TO game and beat a Bama, UGA or UF

I don't think that's a very good measuring stick considering that Derek Dooley came in right after Heupel left and had the same success with Drew Lock as the QB.

I don't think that's a very good measuring stick considering that Derek Dooley came in right after Heupel left and had the same success with Drew Lock as the QB.
I'm hoping that's because CJH had already coached him up....... I know I could have done as well as CJC if I replaced him.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back