SEC votes unanimously to allow Texas and OU in

giphy.gif

Doubtful 70million to 80million reasons why they would wait until then
I don't think they'll wait til 2025, they'll probably negotiate that amount down and OU and Texas will be in the SEC next season, just my opinion but that's how the A&M and Missouri deal went down, but we'll see. I hate it to be honest i can't stand either team

It's the right move. Bring in a couple more decent mid-tiers or better and let's get to where this is heading without the slow drip to get there.

Say what you want, but this off-season has been interesting.

I don't think the Big XII will still be around by 7/1/25.
I fully expected them to look at CUSA, MWC, and AAC to stay alive but then saw where the AAC is more likely to take teams from the BIG12 instead. It's going to die.
In the next couple of weeks, all other major conferences will be looking to make some moves.

Great move for Texas and OU, sucks for pretty much everyone else. Our job just got even harder.

I hear this a lot but I don’t think it’s true.

That is unless they are in our newly aligned division or the rotation schedule increases to 9 games and the National title doesn’t account for strength of schedule and the CFP doesn’t expand.

Recruiting will take a hit but mainly for the top programs. We are still competing with mid tier ones.

Hopefully it dilutes Bama’s talent gap.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back