Wendell Green should have been ejected

On that last shot. 3rd time kicking his leg out trying to draw a foul. Should have been his second tech minimum that was called for it. Pathetic soft play by a terrible mid major level player. Cry more.

I am 100% Vol fan, but I actually thought he got fouled. I had already said oh no we fouled a 3 point shooter.

Shooter has to have space to land. It was 100% a foul. We finally get a call (well a non-call in this case) and y'all try to pretend like we actually didn't. Upsetting the basketball gods.
Spot on, and this isn't the first time ON has done that. Has occurred multiple times ending a half or at the end of a game. Someone needs to get their head outta their butt and put an end to it, before it cost the team dearly in a much more important game.

Shooter has to have space to land. It was 100% a foul. We finally get a call (well a non-call in this case) and y'all try to pretend like we actually didn't. Upsetting the basketball gods.

He could have landed he’s got in a habit of wrapping his legs around the defender after he lets the ball go. He gets the call most of the time IMO it’s a lazy call by the refs most the time.He has done that throughout the season the Refs know it like they know Uros is a hot head & ready to T him.If you watch it over In slow mo he could have came down but he kicked his legs out and wrapped them around ON. OLivers feetdid not leave the floor he was flat foot and totally straight posture, it was either a no call or a T on WG, IMO

Upsetting the basketball gods? That Eastman stank must be affecting you.
Even if that should have been a foul on ON there were several that should have been called on AU but weren't. The best team won.

I think it should have been a foul because ON moved slightly forward after the shooter had already started his shot. But there is judgement involved in the space to allow him to land. It has to be a normal shooting motion. The shooter jumped forward like competing in the Olympic long jump. A defender can't be penalized for a shooter causing themselves to not be able to land. If ON had stood completely still (once the shooter started his shot) then he shouldn't be called for a foul when the shooter lunges forward and lands on the defender.

Doesn't matter. We will take it. We get screwed and sometimes the opponent gets screwed. Evens out.

He could have landed he’s got in a habit of wrapping his legs around the defender after he lets the ball go. He gets the call most of the time IMO it’s a lazy call by the refs most the time.He has done that throughout the season the Refs know it like they know Uros is a hot head & ready to T him.If you watch it over In slow mo he could have came down but he kicked his legs out and wrapped them around ON. OLivers feetdid not leave the floor he was flat foot and totally straight posture, it was either a no call or a T on WG, IMO

nailed it. He literally climbed ON.0DF72E6E-57AF-4402-9C33-E5BF42DC73B1.jpeg

I won a 4 pick parley Vols to win and another 4 pick with Auburn +5.5. Worked perfect for me.

I think it should have been a foul because ON moved slightly forward after the shooter had already started his shot. But there is judgement involved in the space to allow him to land. It has to be a normal shooting motion. The shooter jumped forward like competing in the Olympic long jump. A defender can't be penalized for a shooter causing themselves to not be able to land. If ON had stood completely still (once the shooter started his shot) then he shouldn't be called for a foul when the shooter lunges forward and lands on the defender.

Doesn't matter. We will take it. We get screwed and sometimes the opponent gets screwed. Evens out.
I thought ON was moving into the shooter as he took the shot. ON sold the non-call by staying vertical. Maybe the shooter kicked out, but the contact was, IMO, was made by ON before the kick-out. Tough call either way in real time, but I think slo-mo shows what I think I saw.

VN Store

Back