LSU Coach

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
OK, I watch a little Lady Vol Basketball and a little Lady Vol Softball. I appreciate excellence and Coach Weekly definitely characterizes that.

That said, wtf was that kind of behavior from LSU's Coach? What was she trying to teach her young ladies with that kind of behavior? What a tool.

OK, I watch a little Lady Vol Basketball and a little Lady Vol Softball. I appreciate excellence and Coach Weekly definitely characterizes that.

That said, wtf was that kind of behavior from LSU's Coach? What was she trying to teach her young ladies with that kind of behavior? What a tool.

She was short circuiting, it was very immature. Not sure what she was so upset about.

I got the impression is was a desperate attempt to jump-start her team's energy and get them fired up to win for her after she "fought for them" and then got tossed. It's an old trick. Glad it didn't work. lol

She has been like that as long as she's been there.

I got the impression is was a desperate attempt to jump-start her team's energy and get them fired up to win for her after she "fought for them" and then got tossed. It's an old trick. Glad it didn't work. lol

What inning was she ejected?

What inning was she ejected?
End of the 6th i think. She got a warning before. and after the score was 0 to 0 Lady Vols ended up with bases loaded and two outs. She thought they should of called strike three on Giulia K. The count went to 3 and 2 and Giulia K. hit it off the right wall and scored two runs. After they came back from commercial break, LSC coach was leaving the field.

End of the 6th i think. She got a warning before. and after the score was 0 to 0 Lady Vols ended up with bases loaded and two outs. She thought they should of called strike three on Giulia K. The count went to 3 and 2 and Giulia K. hit it off the right wall and scored two runs. After they came back from commercial break, LSC coach was leaving the field.

Okay! I thought maybe I'd had another senior moment. I did think it was toward the end of the game when she was desperate.

Reactions: Linda Lee
Didn't see her complaining about the close calls her team was getting while batting. Karlyn walked four batters highly unusual for her and some of the pitches looked like strikes. A few posters say she is on the hot seat at LSU so guess that got to her.

Reactions: savannahfan
Did she not get ejected in the 7th? I did leave the room for a couple of minutes and when I got back I would have sworn she'd been tossed after continuing to badger the umpire. Maybe I misheard something.

I watched the condensed game on youtube. I didnt see the ejection, that ump's strike zone was not good, but saw nothing that should have caused her to get ejected.

Didn't see her complaining about the close calls her team was getting while batting. Karlyn walked four batters highly unusual for her and some of the pitches looked like strikes. A few posters say she is on the hot seat at LSU so guess that got to her.
May be but i doubt it!

I don't think she had any more right to complain than Karen Weekly did. His strike zone was strictly over the plate and no corners, with waist-high to knees only. She would not hush and kept on talking and the umpire warned her when the ball was called during Guilia's at-bat. Then, when Guilia hit the double, 2-rbi, the LSU coach yelled to the umpire, "This is on you". They went to commercial break after the inning, and that's when she got tossed. When the network came back to the game, she was walking off the field.

I watched the condensed game on youtube. I didnt see the ejection, that ump's strike zone was not good, but saw nothing that should have caused her to get ejected.

In my opinion, she was actively TRYING to get ejected. She was going pretty hard verbally for quite a while, but when that didn't work she amped it up with some aggressive-looking finger pointing with angry face while telling him over and over so he'd be sure to see and hear her, "That's on YOU!"

I was actually disappointed the ump didn't just laugh at her and refuse to give her what she wanted. No matter, though, 'cause her ploy to fire up their last three hitters got spanked by Payton Gottshall. .

Ump clearly had an outside skewed strike zone.. adjust. Stop complaining when u keep going inside and they are balls
Not sure what that ump's strike zone was ......varied from pitch to pitch .....batter to batter .....for both teams.

In my opinion, she was actively TRYING to get ejected. She was going pretty hard verbally for quite a while, but when that didn't work she amped it up with some aggressive-looking finger pointing with angry face while telling him over and over so he'd be sure to see and hear her, "That's on YOU!"

I was actually disappointed the ump didn't just laugh at her and refuse to give her what she wanted. No matter, though, 'cause her ploy to fire up their last three hitters got spanked by Payton Gottshall. .
That was my thoughts too, early in the game on the passed ball that was called foul. Caused her to not have players move up and she was told it wasn’t reviewable. Believe after watching it, Karlyn just blew up Sophia’s glove and the batter didn’t touch it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That was my thoughts too, early in the game on the passed ball that was called foul. Caused her to not have players move up and she was told it wasn’t reviewable. Believe after watching it, Karlyn just blew up Sophia’s glove and the batter didn’t touch it.
No doubt but the hitter looked more confused than beth!

VN Store

Back