LSU Coach

Well considering their pitcher hit two batters that inning I’m not sure the strike zone was the problem lol. She was getting pretty wild there throwing a lot of high/inside balls.

Agree. I think it was really just general frustration with the series that peaked when we scored to go ahead in the 6th--and she took it out on the ump. His calls on the outside corner were inconsistent throughout the game--but I don't think he missed
any obvious strikes when we were batting in the 6th. The LSU catcher expressed frustration--and showed up the ump, which he let her get away with--after a ball call that was clearly high and inside, and I think the catcher helped set off the coach during a meeting at the mound--but in a series that was tense throughout, with neither team hitting much, frustration will manifest itself when you fall behind late and look set to lose the series.

???? Because i wanted Kellie to be more fiery? Sensitive much?

You literally cannot mention her name in any context other than “Kellie was sunshine and rainbows and everything was perfect.” Without getting completely attacked around here these days.

You literally cannot mention her name in any context other than “Kellie was sunshine and rainbows and everything was perfect.” Without getting completely attacked around here these days.
I loved Kellie as much as anyone. I do wish she got a couple of Techs along the way. Fight for her players..

Reactions: VolBall09

VN Store

Back