3rd to 4th qtr

GoalDancer

I suppose it's been debated before, but I am the only one that thinks "Friend in Low Places" is dumb to play at a football game? Can't tell you how many times I've sang it over beers, but it doesn't set my balls on fire at a game. Garth is from OK too, so it's not like there's a connection of any sort...

I suppose it's been debated before, but I am the only one that thinks "Friend in Low Places" is dumb to play at a football game? Can't tell you how many times I've sang it over beers, but it doesn't set my balls on fire at a game. Garth is from OK too, so it's not like there's a connection of any sort...

Crowd likes it, you aren’t the ONLY one, but inside Neyland you’d be in the minority along with the anti “Woo” crew. It’s meant to be fun, not tied to TN at all.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
Well looking back over the past 13-14 yrs we’ve been in very low places but we’re all still friends (for the most part)

Crowd likes it, you aren’t the ONLY one, but inside Neyland you’d be in the minority along with the anti “Woo” crew. It’s meant to be fun, not tied to TN at all.
The woo...if a time machine is invented in my lifetime, im going back and punching the first wooer really realy hard..
🤓😁

Reactions: VolTookie
Ive always said that from 3rd to 4th the crowd should look at the score.

If we have the game solidly won we take a page out of McGavoc High Schools book and play/sing Happy Trails.

If the game is close we do Tennessee Waltz.

Garth is an American treasure and there's never a bad time to play Friends in low places. Hell in on a loop in my head now.

Last edited:
Reactions: supersmo18

VN Store

Back