4-star safety Keshawn Lawrence commits to Tennessee

I like how this staff is being patient with some higher ranked recruits we are in on, and being very particular about taking commitments from 3 stars just to artificially raise the team's national recruiting ranking. Pruitt doesn't seem to care about that. Butch Jones would have taken 20 commitments by now (but have 12 three stars) just to raise the ranking to keep the fan base happy (and then face having to cut some guys loose later on). Pruitt is not playing that game.

tenor.gif

Defensive backfield is going to be elite for years to come.

I like how this staff is being patient with some higher ranked recruits we are in on, and being very particular about taking commitments from 3 stars just to artificially raise the team's national recruiting ranking. Pruitt doesn't seem to care about that. Butch Jones would have taken 20 commitments by now (but have 12 three stars) just to raise the ranking to keep the fan base happy (and then face having to cut some guys loose later on). Pruitt is not playing that game.
Quality over quantity is how you win the SEC. Pruitt is pumping elite talent back into our program. Bright Orange days are ahead.

BOOM!!! I feel like alot of these guys are locked in and silently committed. They are just creating their videos, scheduling media availability, and waiting to have their moment in the limelight!

Reactions: FïreBall
About the first time in...forever that I can say, being behind 8-9 other SEC schools at this time of year in recruiting doesn't bother me. Sitting at real high ratio of top shelf players, and 3's are guys the coaches have personally seen in camp before they offered. I think we'll see a couple more fall pretty quickly. This is gonna be a stout class, for sure.

Reactions: mrmax86

VN Store

Back