40% of the Democratic Party is anti-Semitic

Asking for a ceasefire is foolish. It plays into the hands of Israel's enemies. It helps Hamas, Iran and Russia. If you deny Israel's right to exist you are an anti-semite. It is a racist trope. The Russians are among the worst anti-semites.

By the way, do you know anything about Tennessee football?
Correct. A ceasefire is kicking the can down the road, or worse, it's buying Hamas more time to set up better defenses.

Where is 40% coming from?

They found it with those 11,000 votes in Georgia

I feel like that a large segment of the far left are made up of people that just hate everything because life hasn't turned out that well for them so they want to set fire to the entire world. This pretty much sums up Antifa.

Having known a few people that are far left, they all tend to have more personal reasons for why they lean that way and it is usually having to do with some shortfall in their life (usually an inability to get a mate they desire is the main reasoning). Honestly, it is kind of sad for some of them.

AOC, Bernie, Ilhan Omar, etc. just use them. These politicians just want personal power. Every one of their programs increases government power at the expense of free commerce or the individual and none of their positive talking points are practical or achievable.

There are some real world issues that need to be looked at and improved on in our society but these guys and their ideas are not the proper fix.

To take the other side, I will say that criticism of Israel's policies is not "de facto" anti-semiticism. I do think there is some anti-semitism on the Left but the OP is taken it to the extreme.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Fort Sanders made it on the ignore list with less than 500 posts. He won't even acknowledge the posts asking for support of the 40% claim. Pretty efficient work there.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
The inability of the left winger dems to condemn the beheading of children, rape and torture, burning bodies alive on Oct. 7th show's without a doubt their racism against the jews. Where is their condemnation of HAMAS for these horrific crimes? Where is the Compassion for people that lived that atrocity? Does not exist in their hate filled world.

The inability of the left winger dems to condemn the beheading of children, rape and torture, burning bodies alive on Oct. 7th show's without a doubt their racism against the jews. Where is their condemnation of HAMAS for these horrific crimes? Where is the Compassion for people that lived that atrocity? Does not exist in their hate filled world.
Where's the Evangelical right's condemnation of the same thing from Israel? All I see is televangelist pastors (and braindead "Christians") rooting for outright genocide.

If we want to make this a funny religious fight, the Quran actually treats Jesus way better than the Talmud does, but you'll never see churches acknowledging that one.

Reactions: NashVol11
Where's the Evangelical right's condemnation of the same thing from Israel? All I see is televangelist pastors (and braindead "Christians") rooting for outright genocide.

If we want to make this a funny religious fight, the Quran actually treats Jesus way better than the Talmud does, but you'll never see churches acknowledging that one.

It might be because Islam spent its first 300 years of existence trying to kill off every Christian on Earth. Hell, they killed off most of the Christians in Syria, Egypt, North Africa, and eventually Turkey if you go into Ottoman era.

Prior to 1000 A.D., there wasn't a single Turkish person in the land that now bears their name. It was heavily Greek.

It might be because Islam spent its first 300 years of existence trying to kill off every Christian on Earth. Hell, they killed off most of the Christians in Syria, Egypt, North Africa, and eventually Turkey if you go into Ottoman era.

Prior to 1000 A.D., there wasn't a single Turkish person in the land that now bears their name. It was heavily Greek.
I remember a book called Acts that shows the old Pharisees and Sadducees doing much the same thing.

To favor one side over the other in this conflict within a religious context is silly at best. The NT- and thousands of years of church history- are fairly explicit about this stuff. In Galatians (speaking of people in Turkish lands, though these were Celts), Paul devotes very dense sections explaining the meaning of the new covenant and how it relates to (and supersedes) the old. I very rarely see churches discussing this, especially those following traditions stemming from the last 100 years (most American evangelical churches).

I remember a book called Acts that shows the old Pharisees and Sadducees doing much the same thing.

To favor one side over the other in this conflict within a religious context is silly at best. The NT- and thousands of years of church history- are fairly explicit about this stuff. In Galatians (speaking of people in Turkish lands, though these were Celts), Paul devotes very dense sections explaining the meaning of the new covenant and how it relates to (and supersedes) the old. I very rarely see churches discussing this, especially those following traditions stemming from the last 100 years (most American evangelical churches).

Maybe it isn't 100% based on religion but rather nationality. Arab/Islamic culture is not conducive with modern Western thought. It is as bad as having a Nazi or Soviet agree with our logic. It doesn't work. Israel, for the most part, is made up of Jews from Western nations and adopted a similar constitution.

Another issue is that you can't just erase 1500 years of constant warfare between Christianity and Islam. You don't have the same with Judaism vs. Chrisianity.

Look at the Byzantine-Muslim wars, the Assyrian minorities being killed off by Muslims, the Iberian/Spanish Reconquista, the Battle of Tours, the Crusades, the Ottoman-Austrian/Hapsburg wars, the Ottoman-Russian wars, etc.

The history is there. The two have fought for a millennia. It doesn't matter if West calls themselves Atheists, etc. They are still seen as "Infidels" to the Middle East and the same desire for war is there.

In a lot of ways, Muslims are smarter than the West because at least they ban together while we stand here arguing stupid stuff instead of working together. That is why I hate our culture today.

Case in point. Kamala Harris' Jewish step daughter, Ella Emhof, is actively supporting and funding antisemitic Hamas. Doug Emhoff’s "daughter, Ella, has been raising funds for an anti-Israel charity that has promoted boycotts of the Jewish state and partnered with those allegedly providing funding to Hamas and other terror groups."

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What are her thoughts on the rebel flag?
Well that’s different. Obviously.

And a better comp for the Confederate flag is the Palestinian keffiyeh.

Wearers and displayers of both will tell you it is some sort of symbol of heritage. Both will invoke similar notions of pride, solidarity, etc.

But the “rules” on who gets to decide what the symbol means are vastly different.

For the keffiyeh - those who display it get to decide what it means.
For the rebel flag - those that don’t like it get to decide what it means.

Are Christians persecuted in Israel the way they are in many Muslim countries?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Hitler would have a lot in common with a large portion of the current Democrat base. This is playing out daily on college campuses nationwide and at protests in major US cities.
This. Amazing time to be alive when the one group who calls everyone they dislike Nazi's actually turn out to be real Nazi's.

Where has Isreal been beheading kids and raping innocents?? Got a link

Where has Isreal been beheading kids and raping innocents?? Got a link
If you don't think it has happened would be extremely naive. Probably not too often. Every country, region,etc., has its bad apples. Mostly only a few of them, but opposition groups almost always stroke with their broad brushes to scare you. Get you to believe a false narrative

Reactions: EasternVol
Hitler would have a lot in common with a large portion of the current Democrat base. This is playing out daily on college campuses nationwide and at protests in major US cities.
"Beat the F... in Jews." This is happening at UCLA- the liberal enclave in California. This is an excellent example.

Fort Sanders made it on the ignore list with less than 500 posts. He won't even acknowledge the posts asking for support of the 40% claim. Pretty efficient work there.
I am just speaking truth to power. You ignore what is right in front of you. In the liberal haven and sanctuary city of New York, anti-semetic hate crimes have increased 200%. One may suppose that those perpetators were criminals and left-wing, haters of all things Jewish.

If you don't think it has happened would be extremely naive. Probably not too often. Every country, region,etc., has its bad apples. Mostly only a few of them, but opposition groups almost always stroke with their broad brushes to scare you. Get you to believe a false narrative

I don't care about who is bad and who is not. That is the STUPIDITY of modern culture.

I care about MY NATION winning so that I and my family don't end up killed, enslaved, etc.

This is why Americans are stupid today. We need to be selfish and care about our side. This is how we were in the past. We didn't sit around and debate whether we were more evil or not than the British in 1776 and 1812, the Mexicans in 1840s, the Confederates in 1860s, the Spanish in 1890s, the Germans in 1910s, the Germans again with Japan in 1940s, etc. We went and fought them straight up. That was why we WON wars back then.

The world is US vs THEM and it has been since day 1 and it will be until humanity goes into Extinction or Christ comes back.

I don't care about who is bad and who is not. That is the STUPIDITY of modern culture.

I care about MY NATION winning so that I and my family don't end up killed, enslaved, etc.

This is why Americans are stupid today. We need to be selfish and care about our side. This is how we were in the past. We didn't sit around and debate whether we were more evil or not than the British in 1776 and 1812, the Mexicans in 1840s, the Confederates in 1860s, the Spanish in 1890s, the Germans in 1910s, the Germans again with Japan in 1940s, etc. We went and fought them straight up. That was why we WON wars back then.

The world is US vs THEM and it has been since day 1 and it will be until humanity goes into Extinction or Christ comes back.
What is why we won wars? Having more people, a bigger industrial base, and/or better supply lines?

Reactions: NashVol11

No, it's not the USA vs everyone else in the world

VN Store

Back