A Florida fan sees conspiracy against the sec?

GornGator
GC Hall of Fame
So UT gets 2 weeks to prepare,.... Possibly Bama will get 2 weeks to prepare (if we still have to play LSU on 12-12). This is all being done by the SEC, or the NCAA???? If it's the SEC moreso, h'mmmmmmmm? Even if it's the NCAA, still h'mmmmmm? I personally don't like the way this is setting up....

GO GATORS!!!!

He skeered!

Reactions: VollerNbham
Stop being a biotch, go take care of business and there will be nothing to whine about...
I find it funny that this poster is worried about us having 2 weeks to “prepare!”
That’s cute, but we have our own issues to work out, let alone “preparing” for the gators!
GBO!!

Reactions: OEF VOL and m1al
GornGator
GC Hall of Fame
So UT gets 2 weeks to prepare,.... Possibly Bama will get 2 weeks to prepare (if we still have to play LSU on 12-12). This is all being done by the SEC, or the NCAA???? If it's the SEC moreso, h'mmmmmmmm? Even if it's the NCAA, still h'mmmmmm? I personally don't like the way this is setting up....

GO GATORS!!!!
Yeah we are a huge threat to Florida.

Reactions: livefaith
The only threat to Florida right now is Florida, follow Covid precautions, play smart, stay focused on execution in the Gator offense and you will find yourself in the Benz against Alabama in the SEC championship

GornGator
GC Hall of Fame

GO GATORS!!!!
conspir.jpg

It's not like Florida or ___________ (INSERT TEAM) couldn't spot Tennessee 17 points, play one half and still leave with a double digit win.

* Maybe not Vandy.

Reactions: kcvols1
Gobble, gobble m'fer. Now eat my Jorts.
The Gentleman says Happy Thanksgiving Volnation.

GornGator
GC Hall of Fame

GO GATORS!!!!

Dude has nothing to worry about. They could drop by Knoxville after the Bama game and still beat our azz.

VN Store

Back