ACC vs SEC

Good post! No, we don't miss Kiffin. He will be fired from Ole Miss within 4 years. He isn't all that. PRUITT is much better than Lame!!! =)

I wouldn't underestimate the puffin, I mean Kiffin. Got no idea how well he will do but he's going after Saban. Year two especially, watch his recruiting impact.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
Everyone hates kiffin for bailing overnight and recruiting against us....but thr guy can coach and coach well. He generated excitement here that hadnt been in some time...

Everyone hates kiffin for bailing overnight and recruiting against us....but thr guy can coach and coach well. He generated excitement here that hadnt been in some time...
Maybe so but I still hate him and the Ogre...

Go VOLS

Louisville has a solid coach and should be the 2nd best ACC team in short order. Yeah I know that's not saying much, but Satterfield is headed to bigger and better things in years to come

Reactions: Big Al Orange
The Louisville player holding up the ACC vs SEC sign near end of win vs MSU with ACC underlined pretty much saying the ACC is better than the SEC is delusional. Yes, your ACC team won vs a SEC team. But, Louisville was the # 3/4 team out of the SEC. MSU was the #9 team out of the SEC. If Louisville plays AU, UA, or UF, they get STOMPED assuming UGA is the number 2 team in the SEC. UT probably stomps them as well. I kind of wish we were playing them in the TaxSlayer Bowl!!! I really think we win by at least 3 TDs vs IU on Thursday!!!! =)
Dont care. All I care about is if Tennessee wins.

This is ridiculous... the ACC is a complete joke, outside of one team. Even when the SEC is down it's the best conference.

I don't understand this sentiment that "the guy can coach and coach well." Where has this been proven?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
His 61-34 career college record. Or his 7-6 record in 1 year here. That other coaches took 2 or more to accomplish

Others being pathetic here doesn't but shine on his resume. He's 5-15 in the NFL. In eight years, he's made it to bowls four times. None of the bowls being bowls of any sort of consequence. (Admittedly, USC was on probation for two of his winning seasons there). Once Carroll's players starting leaving, his impact at USC immediately started waning and his success rate plummeted.

He then went to FAU where there are low, low expectations. He had two good seasons and one losing season.

Lane isn't by any means a Dooley or a Jones, but he also does not deserve this unfettered adulation he seems to get nationally.

I wouldn't underestimate the puffin, I mean Kiffin. Got no idea how well he will do but he's going after Saban. Year two especially, watch his recruiting impact.

I hope he does make Saban/ALABAMA weaker BY GETTING A BUNCH OF RECRUITS THEY WANT!!! I hope LSU, AUBURN, MISS ST, TEXAS A&M, ARKANSAS, and ESPECIALLY US GETS RECRUITS THEY WANT TOO!!!

Others being pathetic here doesn't but shine on his resume. He's 5-15 in the NFL. In eight years, he's made it to bowls four times. None of the bowls being bowls of any sort of consequence. (Admittedly, USC was on probation for two of his winning seasons there). Once Carroll's players starting leaving, his impact at USC immediately started waning and his success rate plummeted.

He then went to FAU where there are low, low expectations. He had two good seasons and one losing season.

Lane isn't by any means a Dooley or a Jones, but he also does not deserve this unfettered adulation he seems to get nationally.

THIS TIMES A MILLION!!! I STILL SAY HE GETS FIRED FROM OLE MISS WITHIN 5 YRS MAX!!!!

Reactions: volintheham
His 61-34 career college record. Or his 7-6 record in 1 year here. That other coaches took 2 or more to accomplish

And remember, he went 7-6 wit a grossly outmanned and wounded unit and two very undersized OL men. And still nearly beat Bama. Some folks hate goggles are too fogged up to see this. Early or late, haters gonna hate, even when there's something to acknowledge or appreciate, they just gotta have that hate.

Don't know, man. It might be a Buster Douglas doom-loving mentally.

If he had another named and c0ached at say. Northwestern and left like he did tn.....you be drooling over that record...and 6 bowls (would have gotten 2 at USC) in bbn 8 years. 2 CUSA championship and 1 possible pac 10 title...come on

And remember, he went 7-6 wit a grossly outmanned and wounded unit and two very undersized OL men. And still nearly beat Bama. Some folks hate goggles are too fogged up to see this. Early or late, haters gonna hate, even when there's something to acknowledge or appreciate, they just gotta have that hate.

Don't know, man. It might be a Buster Douglas doom-loving mentally.
People forgey what at Sh!t show it was. And how bad the athletic dept was

No excuse for having one of the best rushing attacks vs one of the worst run defenses in the country.

Someone may have said this but they lost their starting RB for part of the game too but they still should have an advantage over a bad run defense.

Agreed that the ACC and Louisville still sucks.

Louisville fans before their Kentucky game = How did Tennessee beat Kentucky because Tennessee is a bad football team. We are better and will beat those guys.

Louisville fans after their Kentucky game = We got run off the field. We got a long way to go. That was embarrassing. Petrino terrible recruiting.

Louisville fans after Mississippi State game = ACC over SEC.

Final analysis = Louisville fanbase is delusional about their place in college football.

If he had another named and c0ached at say. Northwestern and left like he did tn.....you be drooling over that record...and 6 bowls (would have gotten 2 at USC) in bbn 8 years. 2 CUSA championship and 1 possible pac 10 title...come on

I kind of understand this post ...

VN Store

Back