Aidoo to the portal confirmed

Alabama or UK I would have been pissed. Arkansas with a basically fired desperate calipari is hilarious. Seems decision is solely based on money from Walton's, Jones', and the Tyson chicken family.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Arkansas supposedly has focused on selling him that they will prepare him for NBA versus NIL money. They are paying their primary targets all the same guaranteed NIL because of the belief it will reduce jealousy or have vs have not mentality on the team.

Arkansas supposedly has focused on selling him that they will prepare him for NBA versus NIL money. They are paying their primary targets all the same guaranteed NIL because of the belief it will reduce jealousy or have vs have not mentality on the team.
Aidoo would need to develop a 3 point shot to buy that BS lol

Reactions: Zues1
All we have to do is play him physical and the rest will be history. Hate to pile on, but I guess the truth hurts at times. Have no ill will toward the boy. He is gone, so lets get behind whoever is stepping into his shoes.

Reactions: Volfan1000
All we have to do is play him physical and the rest will be history. Hate to pile on, but I guess the truth hurts at times. Have no ill will toward the boy. He is gone, so lets get behind whoever is stepping into his shoes.
Exactly. More interested in who is here versus those who aren’t. Aidoo and Awaka aren’t on my radar anymore and need no further comment. Nothing personal. It’s just business. Isn’t that how we’re supposed to look at college sports now?

Reactions: LSG410EC83
Where did you get this? Part of Calipari agreeing to take the job was the 6mm annual NIL. That’s a big number.

I kind of doubt Arkansas is running some egalitarian NIL practice for their portal and high school additions. Some guys have NBA lottery potential, other guys are solid starter contributors, and another portion are bench dudes. They don't all get paid the same.

Best of luck to him on the Calipari Rejuvenation tour.

I dont think any amount of Calipari NBA mojo is going to improve his back to the basket game or ability to get exposed against quality big men on defense though.

Who is going to get him to pay up on that one?!

The only thing I can think about now is episode of Bad Ink with Patrick Swayze tattoo from Roadhouse and guarding the back door!
Bwaa-ha-ha. Was it a woman or man that got the tattoo ?

Bwaa-ha-ha. Was it a woman or man that got the tattoo ?
It was a man! He already had the tattoo and to fix it, the tattoo artist added, Guarding the Back Door. The other dude had a cat tattoo. That episode caused me to watch about another 10 episodes waiting for one that funny. You should try to find it online.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back