Aidoo to the portal confirmed

I’m numb to all this portal stuff. Took awhile but I’ve finally accepted that I’m really just cheering for the jersey, not who’s wearing it.

(Not entirely true of course but it’s getting that way.)
I can't grasp that you are coming off a Elite Eight....a final ranking of 5th at a good program with a good coach and yet there is several leaving. Makes zero sense to me.

Since this new era of college sports, coach Heuple has kept the majority of his teams intact. I know 90% of the DB's transferred out, but they needed to, IMO. We've replaced them with better quality players. I believe our CB's will be the standouts of our DB group. Safety Jacoby Thomas had 108 tackles and four picks in 2 years at MTSU and McMurray will be in the rotation, also. Not to mention, our sophomores have had a year in the system and Gibson looked pretty good in his role, towards the end of last year. Tamarion McDonald is the only DB I will truly miss. I'm hoping Jourdan Thomas will take his game to the next level this year.
Football forum?

At this point I suppose it's still rumors? IDK. But...when we say we're living in the transfer portal era....THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!. Why are we surprised or having trouble believing players won't enter the portal? And I'd dare say....it won't be the last time we'll go through it. JMO

I can't grasp that you are coming off an Elite Eight....a final ranking of 5th at a good program with a good coach and yet there is several leaving. Makes zero sense to me.
With 3 seniors graduating to open up lots of additional opportunities for next year (applies more to dillione than to Aidoo/awaka)

Honestly Estrella did a MUCH better job against Eady than Aidoo ever dreamed. I like Aidoo but he's too soft. I'll never understand a 7 footer being soft.
Yes, Estrella had one decent game this year on defense. That is 100% because he had more weight to use against Edey. Rest of the year he was a liability on defense and non-existent on offense. He has upside but he's nowhere near Aidoo's talent level right now.

VN Store

Back