Ainge and Bob

Bob never gives all the info you need to paint a picture of the game. He really is bad at his job. Li k e the guy and all.

This is how I see it. I don't dislike Bob, but his style doesn't translate well to radio. It's a bit frustrating having to constantly fill in the gaps.

To be fair, calling games for radio is becoming a lost discipline. Bob would probably be a pretty good game commentator for television.

The whole statement was a question....I wasn’t saying butch wasn’t gonna by to do the show. I was asking is he based off things I heard. Ban worthy please

14. Rumors. For the most part, rumors are part of what makes message boards entertaining. However, please post them responsibly. Refrain from posting any unsubstantiated rumors that could be harmful to Tennessee, its coaches or players.

A recap on a discussion from last week- is the show filmed the night after the game or the morning after?

Well the monotone moron is still on the Show... I refuse to say his name anymore. Once again he is on here making it look like we won. Showing all the decent plays (showed the Bituli interception at least 4 times now). Seems he has forgotten that we lost 45-7 and our offense hasn't scored a TD in forever.

I watched and it's true no Butch Jones ! Just Bob and Ainge . Ainge showed highlights threw the season of JG and no square head.

VN Store

Back