'21 AL LB Lamondre Brooks

Lamondre Brooks, Huffman, Outside Linebacker

Recently offered by Tennessee and Illinois. Plays in the same division in Alabama as some of our current commits. Likely would’ve been someone that blew up with camps.

Last season:
84 Tackles
22 Tackles for Loss
8 Sacks
2 Forced Fumbles

The play at about :40 seconds in, when he scoops up the fumble and rumbles down the sideline, maybe we ought to recruit the young man in white who almost runs him down for 20 yards behind and passes teammates and other players to almost catch him. He looked like he had another gear. Now, I realize he was chasing another fairly larger guy, but he was really fast down that sideline.

Offer list says the complete opposite
***We offer a little known, lightly recruited kid

Posters on this board: this dude sucks lol

***Some other big program(s) offer(s) much later than we do

Posters on this board: I really hope we can hang onto him

Rinse. Repeat.

Pruitt is the HC now, not Butch. Pretty sure the man knows what a football player looks like
We shall see if offers start to roll in. But this narrative that we are one of the only ones to find this diamond in the rough is sketchy.

-Chad Simmons

Once again, Pruitt offers before everyone else

DF66891E-F31D-4B8E-8BB0-18CD923753E3.gif

Lol. On 247 still unranked and no big time offers. It could definitely change. And if it does so be it. You are using one persons opinion. Still remains to be seen. I mean I guess it’s possible Saban and Malzahan both just completely missed this guy.
Not only possible...very likely. Once upon a time you posted that you don’t follow recruiting. Things change, huh? 😉

Like I said if we take him, I hope it works out for us.
Things would have to go really wrong for this kid to be a take for us imho. Yes, he’s under the radar and probably deserves a low 3 star grade, but that offer from us I highly doubt is commitable at this time.

VN Store

Back