Alex Jones found liable over Sandy Hook hoax conspiracy

To a degree that is true of some on the dem side.
But no one has ever played on and promoted division as much as Trump.
And he does it in a way that portrays division as good and appropriate to his followers.
The Dem side pretends to want unity and then it turns out they lied. Biden is a perfect example.

It apparently didn’t when you voted for Biden. So what you really mean is it only makes a difference when it’s someone you don’t like. Of course we all knew that already.
Not at all. What picture with a grand dragon are you talking about?

Not at all. What picture with a grand dragon are you talking about?
Seriously. You know exactly what I mean. And don’t try to play the distraction game with the title of the person. I don’t know what title he held in the KKK but I do know if Trump were friends with this person you’d be posting saying what a POS Trump is for associating with this person while you look the other way for Biden.

Seriously. You know exactly what I mean. And don’t try to play the distraction game with the title of the person. I don’t know what title he held in the KKK but I do know if Trump were friends with this person you’d be posting saying what a POS Trump is for associating with this person while you look the other way for Biden.
I'm serious. Who? When?
This??????
This picture of Biden and Byrd was taken by the Associated Press in October 2008 at a campaign rally in Charleston, West Virginia, during the time that Biden was running for vice president alongside then-Sen. Barack Obama.

Byrd grew up in West Virginia, which is where he got involved with the KKK.

“Many of the ‘best’ people were members — even senators and other high officials,” he wrote in his autobiography. “It was with such background impressions, therefore, that I sought to become a member of the KKK in the early 1940s.”

While running for the U.S. House of Representatives in 1952, Byrd said he quit paying dues and dropped his membership in the KKK after about a year of involvement.

Please there is absolutely no comparison.

Reactions: StanfordVol
This is as good a time as any, for a stroll down memory lane with Alex Jones and one of his biggest fans. Such depth of mutual respect and passionate admiration between two men is unusual to see anymore. If they had only invited Tucker Carlson and Steve Bannon, they could have had a full-fledged, circle jerk.

Alex Jones and Donald Trump: A Fateful Alliance Draws Scrutiny

Donald Trump and the “Amazing” Alex Jones

Alex Jones Is A Big Fan Of Donald Trump, And The Feeling's Mutual

Dude your Trump fetish is pathetic. You go out of your way to denigrate Trump at every chance you get. You are the shining example of Trump derangement syndrome. I am curious, if there was no Trump, would you even have a life?

I'm serious. Who? When?
This??????
This picture of Biden and Byrd was taken by the Associated Press in October 2008 at a campaign rally in Charleston, West Virginia, during the time that Biden was running for vice president alongside then-Sen. Barack Obama.

Byrd grew up in West Virginia, which is where he got involved with the KKK.

“Many of the ‘best’ people were members — even senators and other high officials,” he wrote in his autobiography. “It was with such background impressions, therefore, that I sought to become a member of the KKK in the early 1940s.”

While running for the U.S. House of Representatives in 1952, Byrd said he quit paying dues and dropped his membership in the KKK after about a year of involvement.

Please there is absolutely no comparison.
As always, excuse the Dem and attack the Rep. I’m sure you feel the same about all Dems tied to Epstein too. Just admit it Luther, you are too bias to see any fault with the Dem side. We all know it, just admit it.

To a degree that is true of some on the dem side.
But no one has ever played on and promoted division as much as Trump.
And he does it in a way that portrays division as good and appropriate to his followers.

How did he promote division?

How did he promote division?
It was when he said stuff like this:
So let’s be clear — not only are Republicans refusing to do their job, they’re threatening to use their power to prevent us from doing our job: saving the economy from a catastrophic event,' Biden said. 'I think, quite frankly, it’s hypocritical, dangerous and disgraceful'

Oops, sorry, that’s the great uniter part 2, not Trump. It’s ok. Biden doesn’t really mean the mean things he says about the other side.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Alex Jones Offers to Pay Sandy Hook families just $55 Million and 70 percent of profits from the sale of his personal property to settle $1.5 BILLION defamation bill after claiming school massacre was fake​

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has offered to pay the families of Sandy Hook victims $55 million over 10 years - a fraction of the $1.5 billion awarded for falsely claiming that the school shooting was staged.

Jones, 49, and his Austin-based company, Free Speech Systems, both filed for bankruptcy last year as the families were awarded more than $1.4 billion in a Connecticut lawsuit and another $50 million in a Texas lawsuit.

Alex Jones Offers to Pay Sandy Hook families just $55 Million and 70 percent of profits from the sale of his personal property to settle $1.5 BILLION defamation bill after claiming school massacre was fake​

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has offered to pay the families of Sandy Hook victims $55 million over 10 years - a fraction of the $1.5 billion awarded for falsely claiming that the school shooting was staged.

Jones, 49, and his Austin-based company, Free Speech Systems, both filed for bankruptcy last year as the families were awarded more than $1.4 billion in a Connecticut lawsuit and another $50 million in a Texas lawsuit.

They'd best take that offer. They won't get anything better

I remember people ITT thinking that Jones got railroaded. There is a documentary on HBO. I challenge anybody to watch this and see if you come away thinking he got railroaded. If you're a letter of the law person, he engaged in clear cases of defamation. It's not just somebody lying in calling you a liar, which is enough for a legitimate defamation case. The damages involved are not like the typical defamation case where it's simply reputational damage. It turned into insane harassment on a scale nobody should endure after the worst tragedy imaginable.

I, however, don't care much if it's a legitimate defamation case or not. I care about the golden rule. If he had cast enough doubt to have the same effect without defaming, he would have deserved the same punishment. Justice isn't about the law. It's about consequences fitting the behavior. He's the lowest of the low.

VN Store

Back