Alright...which one of you...

Sorry, but I would take Daenerys over this other dawg
s-l400.jpg
View attachment 495617
You’ve been presented a choice? 😳

Reactions: Volador
Stop projecting your fantasies on me. You can like what you like, but don't drag me into your fetish fantasies.
For the record, I like Xena types, like my Shirley, they tend to be less high-strung than pencil girls. Still, no two gals are necessarily the same. The person is important than the type anyway. I do have MY preference just the same. Doesn't stop me from being on friendly terms with all kinds. Or avoiding certain of any category. Now, about your fetish fantasies, stay away from me. :cool:
No problemo señor, I’m not into guys, although I won’t judge anyone for their desires. You have a good day 👊🏻

No problemo señor, I’m not into guys, although I won’t judge anyone for their desires. You have a good day 👊🏻

Interesting, you consider Xena gals as guys. I always thought of her as being Wonder Womanish, not as a guy. Well, to each his own, I suppose.
1664564780088.png

Isn't that Country music, or is it a variation of Country.

I wouldn't go that far. I don't hate all country music, in fact I'm kind of partial to a lot of bluegrass. And I like some of the classic country that I remember as a kid. Buck Owens is a favorite. But stuff like this...whew, pretty awful. I blame Garth Brooks.

VN Store

Back