Am i the only one sick of

And to think Butch Jones almost beat them AT Bama...now the gap is as wide as the Ohio River. It makes me mad to think of how badly the administration has screwed the Vol football program...Best we can hope for nowadays is holding them under 60 and Vols scoring over 20. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: I40flyer
Yeah I know that, but if he was changing the world at MSU and he is the best, why would he leave if he can do it anywhere. Not arguing with you, my point was he gets the best of everything in Bubbaville. I know he won at LSU but hell, even that grass eater won there.
So a better job offer ( storied program)came along and he should have stayed at Sparty. Oooookkkkk

Reactions: 08Vol
Tenn cant beat anyone of importance. Cant beat meyer saban muschamp ect ect ect. Just watched bama narch down the field without any defensive player getting within shouting distance of tua. CJP mr defensive guru is a fraud. Then tenn has been a joke for almost 20yrs. Maurer has been hurt in every game hes too fragile and w9nt last because the offensive line has sucked for so long.

Reactions: I40flyer and 08Vol
I'm just sick of Saban in general.

He's a heckuva coach, one of the best of all time. But he's always got the lion's share of the best players to work with. So I think of him as a recruiter first -- the best all-time recruiter, hands down.
Saban as NFL coach with equally distributed talent? Not so much.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
Why aren’t all u Bubbaville, Saban lovers down there at your family reunion tonight? Y’all missing all them pretty lights.

Shame UT and Bama are college teams and we’re not talking about the NFL.
I’m responding to post about Saban’s success being mostly due to recruiting. Ya see, the NFL doesn’t recruit players; they use a reverse finish draft and a salary cap. He didn’t have the best players, and it showed.

No big Spurrier fan but he called out this very thing. Said he'd have to see him do it somewhere besides Bama.. Saban landed at a place hungry to get back to the top. He's had a lot of help to get that thing where it is. Yes that program is a dirty as it gets, with help from the entire state just about.[/QUOTE

With help from the SEC and NCAA. Bama should have gotten the death penalty when they were exposed to paying players from Memphis back in the 90’s. There is still a mysterious death related to that era that got brushed under the table. After what happen to SMU the two faced NCAA slapped Bama on the wrist and the rest is history. Just the way it is but light trumps darkness ever time. Bama is exposed and last night is just the beginning to their end.

Good point. I respect Spurrier for taking SCar to the top 10. That’s a hard place to win big.

Phil Jackson was a great coach with the Bulls and the Lakers. Then he gets involved with the Knicks and he has no idea what he’s doing.

VN Store

Back