Amateur Hour Continues

It’s wasting a vote to vote for someone of my choice? I realize that my vote won’t contribute much of anything at all, but at least I can say I tried to make the country a little better instead of tossing a vote to either Trump or Biden.
Virtue signaling is always an effective voting agenda 👍

As opposed to continuing to vote our country in the shitter and then bitch about the country going in the shitter?
I’m not voting for Joe Biden as I think his agenda would put our country in the shitter. I didn’t vote for Trump last time but I will this time since frankly his admin is effective as far as I’m concerned and less likely to put our country in the shitter. He’s a lousy person but he’s an effective president. The only failing I see is fiscal policy.

And you’re still virtue signaling. But that appears to be your only appeal I guess 🤷‍♂️

EYtgA0NWkAIsxYz

So who is your Presidential candidate? Who are you putting forward as a viable alternative?

There are no viable candidates. That’s the problem. To be called out because I refuse to vote for either of the two doofuses is strange. I can still have an opinion without falling in line with either the Rs or Ds.

There are no viable candidates. That’s the problem. To be called out because I refuse to vote for either of the two doofuses is strange. I can still have an opinion without falling in line with either the Rs or Ds.
Sure you can. But we’re back to you’re just bitching from the cheap seats.

The only failing I see in Trumps admin is fiscal policy. I see basically nothing I support in the Democratic platform and the puppet Biden. So even though Trump is a meanie he gets my vote.

You’re saying you see nothing worth supporting in either platform. You just want to bitch.

The only failing I see in Trumps admin is fiscal policy. I see basically nothing I support in the Democratic platform and the puppet Biden. So even though Trump is a meanie he gets my vote.

You’re saying you see nothing worth supporting in either platform. You just want to bitch.

I see plenty of stuff to support on both platforms. I see nothing to support either man running. You could have the greatest platform in history and if you were a piece of **** I wouldn’t vote for you. If I can’t trust you to actually do what you say you’re going to do, then why would I vote for you?

Like saying the only problem with Hitler's rule was all the broken glass on the sidewalk from Jewish shop windows.

LMAO I’ve already replied to you on why I’m voting for him even though he’s a meanie. You just want to sit back and throw rocks and bitch. Run along home now.

As someone who hires people all the time, heres an analogy.

Guy A) knows a whole lot, very experienced in what I am hiring for. Also has been fired from his previous job for failure to perform. He was lazy.

Guy B) fresh out of high school. Never had a meaningful job. But has a great personality and a willingness to learn.

Why would I hire guy A to just have a headache in a few months? I’d hire guy B. You can teach anybody how to do the job. You can’t teach work ethic or personality.

As someone who hires people all the time, heres an analogy.

Guy A) knows a whole lot, very experienced in what I am hiring for. Also has been fired from his previous job for failure to perform. He was lazy.

Guy B) fresh out of high school. Never had a meaningful job. But has a great personality and a willingness to learn.

Why would I hire guy A to just have a headache in a few months? I’d hire guy B. You can teach anybody how to do the job. You can’t teach work ethic or personality.
Your analogy has nothing to bear on the two candidates except pointing that you know Biden is a puppet.

And on your other post on not trusting the candidate to do what he says that’s why I’m voting for Trump this time. Last time I didn’t think he’s follow through on anything. While he’s a miserable human being he has followed thru on a huge number of campaign items with the glaring exception of fiscal policy.

So by your own measuring stick if you’re being honest and you see things you support in the GOP platform then you’d have a reasonable rationale to vote for him. But... if you’re hung up on the ridiculous “he’s a meanie! BS then talk yourself into staying home.

Your analogy has nothing to bear on the two candidates except pointing that you know Biden is a puppet.

And on your other post on not trusting the candidate to do what he says that’s why I’m voting for Trump this time. Last time I didn’t think he’s follow through on anything. While he’s a miserable human being he has followed thru on a huge number of campaign items with the glaring exception of fiscal policy.

So by your own measuring stick if you’re being honest and you see things you support in the GOP platform then you’d have a reasonable rationale to vote for him. But... if you’re hung up on the ridiculous “he’s a meanie! BS then talk yourself into staying home.
He's a miserable human being, but...............
And that is how the bar has been lowered to historic levels.
Even his supporters see him as a miserable human being.
That has never been the case before and never will be again.
MAGA

VN Store

Back