Amateur Hour Continues

So it's 100% political.
So your going to say that naming the KKK, The III%, Proud Boys, Atomwaffen, The Base, and the Russian Imperial Movement extremist groups is political than you have a problem. It’s not like 8 months ago a soldier stationed in Germany conspired to have his platoon ambushed and killed by the Order of the Nine Angles Neo-Nazi..

So your going to say that naming the KKK, The III%, Proud Boys, Atomwaffen, The Base, and the Russian Imperial Movement extremist groups is political than you have a problem. It’s not like 8 months ago a soldier stationed in Germany conspired to have his platoon ambushed and killed by the Order of the Nine Angles Neo-Nazi..

Slept since this conversation so not exactly sure what it was all about.

I'm assuming we're talking about terrorist organizations? Other than the PBs and the KKK I've never heard of these organizations, I don't consider the KKK or PBs to be terrorist organizations. Extremist and stupid sure but I can't remember the last time either one conducted a terrorist attack. As for your story about the soldier plotting against his platoon, he should be prosecuted to teh fullest extent of the UCMJ. What's the question there?

VN Store

Back