Another possible OL commit coming today

Why the new found confidence for Richmond today? Some of you act like you have inside info but give no details.

I am about to shut it down for the night. Any reason for me to check this thread again or are we pretty sure this was a hoax/troll job?

Looks like it didn't happen today. I spoke more with his dad at the hotel tonight and his family definitely gushes Vols. I still expect it soon. Even Kahlil was tweeting about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like it didn't happen today. I spoke more with his dad at the hotel tonight and his family definitely gushes Vols. I still expect it soon. Even Kahlil was tweeting about it.

I believe you. You have a nice post history including getting Fulmer's autograph and didn't back down from your original post in response to some skepticism. Do you think it will before Sept 9th and do you think he is already a silent?

Sorry for the skepticism and negativity last night, OP. Seems we have multiple sources now confirming this. Can wait to see DR in orange and white and I appreciate your info!

Thanks for trusting me! Haha. I love VN too much to troll.

Personally I think Drew is already a silent. Not sure if September 9 is the date to watch for or not. But based on talking to his folks I think he is a Vol either way. I don't really fully understand the whole "silent commit" thing though. I guess I figure you are either truly committed or you're not. Oh well.

The bigger question becomes who else do we get. DR would make 23 and I thought CBJ said about 25 would sign. Do the math and I see things getting tricky very soon in our recruiting world.

Thanks for trusting me! Haha. I love VN too much to troll.

Personally I think Drew is already a silent. Not sure if September 9 is the date to watch for or not. But based on talking to his folks I think he is a Vol either way. I don't really fully understand the whole "silent commit" thing though. I guess I figure you are either truly committed or you're not. Oh well.

The bigger question becomes who else do we get. DR would make 23 and I thought CBJ said about 25 would sign. Do the math and I see things getting tricky very soon in our recruiting world.

Being a silent makes sense if you have a specific date you want to commit. Sept 9 seems to be an important day for him and hopefully he will be a Vol then!

Everyone notice how the O-line commits have started since Kahlil said either play with him or get hurt! Just saying!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Being a silent makes sense if you have a specific date you want to commit. Sept 9 seems to be an important day for him and hopefully he will be a Vol then!

Sept 9th is when he is announcing. It is to honor his bestfriend which passed away on that date. He will be Vol on that day

I'm usually not negative but I don't feel good about DR. The guy is a big time talent that may not feel any loyalty to his home state. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm usually not negative but I don't feel good about DR. The guy is a big time talent that may not feel any loyalty to his home state. I hope I'm wrong.

even after all the OP stated? I know its hard to take people on this board seriously,but the OP isn't a troll like a lot of posters on here are... I feel quite good about it DR committing now,at least a lot better than I did 24 hrs ago...

Not trying to be a jerk but did you read this thread? I think the OP is pretty credible and there is Kahlil's tweet...but whatever.

May have nothing to do with being loyal to his home state. Maybe he just feels that UT is the right place and Butch Jones the right HC for him.

VN Store

Back