Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

So it looks like we're dealing with fake news here. She was convicted on 25 counts and in some calculation that could be hundreds of years in theory. She hasn't been sentenced. My guess is 5 or 10 years.

I just really don't get these cases. She is hot, young, why go after the kids?

I think we've all wondered that because probably 85% of these teachers are pretty hot.....I'm guessing it the thrill of having someone your not supposed to or something...no clue

I think we've all wondered that because probably 85% of these teachers are pretty hot.....I'm guessing it the thrill of having someone your not supposed to or something...no clue
Well crap, I just need a law making it illegal for women to have sex with me, and I can have all the hot teachers I want apparently.

Which means the brains are not fully developed, and they spent a good 10 years of MS, HS, and college "earning" their grades, and they are just following the model now that they are teachers.

Reactions: tbh and Hoosier_Vol
900f893747c123c69fa35a97dbdfd99f-jpg.574039

VN Store

Back