Any truth to this rumor?

1660055743183-gif.3082048

Reactions: CSVol
It's a Sunday game to attract NFL players we hope to recruit. Especially 2nd and 3rd year players. Our NIL offers are that good.
My source?
1713832427685.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol and NEO
Opening game will be moved to Thursday night? NC State has done the same. As we will play them the 2nd weekend. I've heard from 2 people our game vs Chattanooga will be moved to Thursday night.
I think you can bet on it. NCSt moved their game so I suspect Tennessee will also.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Opening game will be moved to Thursday night? NC State has done the same. As we will play them the 2nd weekend. I've heard from 2 people our game vs Chattanooga will be moved to Thursday night.

Someone asked several months ago and I was thinking about that question this evening after seeing news of Colorado's season opener against North Dakota State being moved to Thursday. It looks like there's a lot of smoke regarding this move, and the last two Thursday night shifts (2022 and 2021) were announced mid-April and mid-May respectively so I hope we learn something soon though I don't quite understand the point in holding up the announcement.

Reactions: FBtime
At this time, only 2 SEC games are moving to Thursday for an SEC Network doubleheader and both have already been announced.

ESPN is still in talks to move another SEC game to Thursday, but it will be an FBS opponent, which rules out Tennessee-Chattanooga. I believe it will be VT-Vandy, or Colorado State-Texas.

At this time, only 2 SEC games are moving to Thursday for an SEC Network doubleheader and both have already been announced.

ESPN is still in talks to move another SEC game to Thursday, but it will be an FBS opponent, which rules out Tennessee-Chattanooga. I believe it will be VT-Vandy, or Colorado State-Texas.
I did notice Missouri and Arkansas have moved to Thursday and they both play horrible teams if I remember right.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back