Any word on bowl game uni's? (Calling DeerPark)

Orange jerseys with white pants... All lettering in comic sans...

tumblr_luu83jhVOV1qzado8o1_500.gif

The players LOVE alternates. Kinda messed up this senior class(the class that got us back to a bowl) didn't get any their senior year imo.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm kinda torn... I really wanted to see an alt uni this year... But idk if a bowl game is the place for it. I think once a year is about perfect for an alt uni. I wouldn't mind orange on orange. But I'm guessing we see orange on white... Which is amazing also! Either way I'm going to be in sec 216 raising hell!

The players LOVE alternates. Kinda messed up this senior class(the class that got us back to a bowl) didn't get any their senior year imo.

My understanding is that the team has a senior leadership group that has voted on uniforms all year. Of course they may have not had an alt uni as an option to vote for but I haven't heard that.

Orange on orange I hope, or traditional Orange on white is fine too!

GBO!

It would be cool for both teams to wear home uniforms. There is no need for white jerseys with the different colors.

Reactions: 1 person

The players decide what uniforms they wear. They have a leadership group that decides each game.

Orange is the new . . . er, uh, old black . . . er, or gray.

I am over alternates. Why can't we concentrate in winning football and stop this whining over uniforms?

Nothing sells UT better than Tennessee Orange and white. Everything else is high schoolish. If alternates were important Alabama and Auburn would be struggling in recruiting.

Reactions: 6 people
Wear orange but please, no orange on orange. It's gaudy and defies good taste. Please, no gray, no black, no non school colars.

VN Store

Back