Anyone buy season tix today?

MEDVOL

Home Sweet Home To Me
I bought season tix 2nd hand for about 5 years, but let them go a while back. Decided to hop back in with the new pricing structure and bought some tickets from the university today. Looking to move back to East TN in a couple of years so the timing felt right. Really excited with the selection I received. Anyone else get new season tix? Anyone decide not to renew?

Two in Section V, row 59. A little higher than I really wanted but will enjoy the remodeled concourse on the west sideline.

I had them for a couple years and then moved from Knoxville so I let them go. I kept finding myself back in Knoxville on game days and dealing with scalpers or inflated online prices so I pulled the trigger on some season tickets for 2022. I will be in Y6.

Ive been blessed to go to two away games this year so far. I’m trying to figure out a way to go to the Ga game too. 🤞

Yes I renewed my ticket in the Terrace today since my rep said tickets in the Terrace we're going fast my price was reduced some for next season also

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I renewed, and my donation went down significantly so I am very happy. I was not particularly happy with only having the option of digital tickets, so I called the Tennessee Fund and got them to get me actual tickets. It costs extra, but it is worth it to me.

Reactions: volfaninky
Yes I renewed my ticket in the Terrace today since my rep said tickets in the Terrace we're going fast my price was reduced some for next season also

That’s not a bad spot to watch the game. I sat there with Tom Hutton’s parents one game.

My PA's family has had tickets for decades. He was telling me since they eliminated grandfathering his family's tickets will go from $1500 a seat to $9500 a seat. That is absolutely insane. They are not renewing.

Reactions: knoxvol16
I will not be renewing. Tickets went up almost $700 with the reduced employee discount and other adjustments. I offered them to my brother to see if he wants them since I still get them a little cheaper than others for our section.

Reactions: knoxvol16
I renewed in BB row 1. Price actually went down a hair.

If they don't increase prices dramatically I won't ever give them up.

I sat in the terrace on the 50 for the Oklahoma game in 2015. The best game experience I've ever had, until the end.

Goal is to eventually get to terrace or club level one day.

My PA's family has had tickets for decades. He was telling me since they eliminated grandfathering his family's tickets will go from $1500 a seat to $9500 a seat. That is absolutely insane. They are not renewing.

Wow 9500?! where are these located???

Since my mother died not long ago, I knew the grandfather provision would end, just didn't know i wouldn't be able to renew my seats in section e and f which are going 100% students. Wanted to keep sideline isle seats close to students so offered 2 aisle seats in d which will take. Had 4 in the past. New price is more than twice of past. 2 seats were Grandfather, 2 were not. Will try for 1 year.

I bought my season tickets for next year yesterday. First time buyer but have always dreamed of it. I'll be in Q row 28 and hope to do a lot of tailgating next year!

Reactions: MEDVOL
Since my mother died not long ago, I knew the grandfather provision would end, just didn't know i wouldn't be able to renew my seats in section e and f which are going 100% students. Wanted to keep sideline isle seats close to students so offered 2 aisle seats in d which will take. Had 4 in the past. New price is more than twice of past. 2 seats were Grandfather, 2 were not. Will try for 1 year.
I think I'm in the same boat. Not looking forward to seeing how much it will cost me to renew.

VN Store

Back