Anyone have experience with ticketmaster transfer tickets?

BigOrangePaddy

I ordered a mobile ticket transfer ticket for tomorrow's game and ticketmaster just emailed saying my tickets arrived in PDF form . I was told i would recieve official an UGA account mobile ticket though.

The PDF looks like a screenshot taken from someone's phone.

So i just screenshotted the pdf barcode. It looks a bit suspect though. I was expecting a real tickrt rotating bar code ticket.

Will this PDF version even wirk tomorrow???

I ordered a mobile ticket transfer ticket for tomorrow's game and ticketmaster just emailed saying my tickets arrived in PDF form . I was told i would recieve official an UGA account mobile ticket though.

The PDF looks like a screenshot taken from someone's phone.

So i just screenshotted the pdf barcode. It looks a bit suspect though. I was expecting a real tickrt rotating bar code ticket.

Will this PDF version even wirk tomorrow???

Worse case scenario: Take your phone to a stadium ticket office tomorrow and they will make good on it if it's a legal purchase.

@BigOrangePaddy store Ticketmaster customer service number in your phone. Worst case scenario you have to call them Saturday. They will get you in the game if there is a problem. As long as you made the purchase on their site.

If it were me… I’d contact Ticketmaster and ask if they could send a digital ticket that you can put in your Wallet on your phone. Like was said before… if you bought it through Ticketmaster then they should be able to verify it either way.

Not sure how to contact though…

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Buying never felt suspect about it, but I know they make it right if someone scams you (as right as it can be made). I had my first experience selling with them the other day it was pretty clean selling. Not sure who picked up the two tickets in A18, Row 1 for the SC game three days ago, but you are going to hate them. You cannot see squat.

Does it actually look like a picture of a PDF that someone took on their phone? That doesn't sound right. I've transferred through TM several times and it either shows up in my actual TM account, or in one case instructions were given to log into a University's ticketing portal and I received the barcode through that. Never just had a screenshot of tickets.

If you actually went through TM though, you're protected by their buyer/seller guarantee, regardless.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Does it actually look like a picture of a PDF that someone took on their phone? That doesn't sound right. I've transferred through TM several times and it either shows up in my actual TM account, or in one case instructions were given to log into a University's ticketing portal and I received the barcode through that. Never just had a screenshot of tickets.

If you actually went through TM though, you're protected by their buyer/seller guarantee, regardless.

This..............I'd see if you can confirm these tickets with either the UGA ticket office or I'd try to see if you can get an email to ticketmaster or the like to confirm them. I've done a ton of tickets on TM and never had a screenshot.

VN Store

Back