Anyone know what face value is for UGa game?

Yeah just seeing if anyone who already has their tickets can see the listed face price.
This is hard to answer. For anyone with season tickets, all games are listed the same. It will show the same amount for both Georgia and UTSA. Could very well be “$60” as shown.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
This is hard to answer. For anyone with season tickets, all games are listed the same. It will show the same amount for both Georgia and UTSA. Could very well be “$60” as shown.
Fairly sure, just like Alabama and Florida last season most all tickets were 150. Yard lines were a bit more. Even south upper deck face was 125-250.

I asked UT ticket office this question last year, so, to give you a bit of a reference I’ll paste the reply I received. Hope this helps a little.

Good morning – The season ticket cost was split evenly among the seven games. If you click on ticket details of a ticket, it should show the split. However, I will list our single game prices in that section for you below. This is the cost before tax and fees.

Ball State - $35
Akron - $45
Florida - $140
Alabama - $140
UT-Martin - $45
Kentucky - $90
Missouri - $90

They’re very helpful if you reach out to them. Keep in mind that these amounts do not include taxes, fees or the required donation. “Face value” to the season ticket holder is gonna be more :)

Fairly sure, just like Alabama and Florida last season most all tickets were 150. Yard lines were a bit more. Even south upper deck face was 125-250.
Our season tickets are all digital, and they don’t have face values listed on them. I’d recommend calling the ticket office like that poster above mentioned, but also compare that with what you’re seeing across stub hub, Vivid, Ticketmaster, seat geek, and Game time apps. If I had to sell mine for this game (and I’m not), I’d likely start their listing around $250 each and see what happens from there, and I sit in QQ. I got $225 each last year for UK game alone

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Cost of a season ticket is $450. That’s just the ticket and not any seat donation, which is a separate deal. With seven home games that comes to $64.29 per game.

So many places use dynamic pricing now that single game face values will be all over the map. I got my seats for the Kentucky game last year directly from the athletic department and they were $171 each.

They just divide the ticket price by the number of home games, so it’s the same price as all other game, around $60 is probably right.
I know it's 450. Donating has everything to do with it. Dude selling UTSA tickets for 400 in section L is insane and pure gouging. This is my point.

I asked UT ticket office this question last year, so, to give you a bit of a reference I’ll paste the reply I received. Hope this helps a little.

Good morning – The season ticket cost was split evenly among the seven games. If you click on ticket details of a ticket, it should show the split. However, I will list our single game prices in that section for you below. This is the cost before tax and fees.

Ball State - $35
Akron - $45
Florida - $140
Alabama - $140
UT-Martin - $45
Kentucky - $90
Missouri - $90

They’re very helpful if you reach out to them. Keep in mind that these amounts do not include taxes, fees or the required donation. “Face value” to the season ticket holder is gonna be more :)

This is the best answer. Inherently demonstrates the average ticket price per game being somewhere around $62 or so, while also showing that the face value for a game such as Georgia is many standard deviations away from the average.

In other words, if this person is trying to get you to sell him a ticket to UGA for $60, he isn’t your friend. If they’re trying to budget for getting into the UGA game, find a more realistic friend, otherwise y’all will be stuck in G10 during the game.

Hope to see you at the game. If you get a ticket for $60, I’ll gladly put my foot in my mouth. Go Big Orange!

Reactions: KnoxLandcruiser
The cheapest ticket on Ticket Master right now is $327.00 per ticket (QQ) and that price will only go up, especially if both teams have a good record and it will decide the east as of game time.

Our season tickets are all digital, and they don’t have face values listed on them. I’d recommend calling the ticket office like that poster above mentioned, but also compare that with what you’re seeing across stub hub, Vivid, Ticketmaster, seat geek, and Game time apps. If I had to sell mine for this game (and I’m not), I’d likely start their listing around $250 each and see what happens from there, and I sit in QQ. I got $225 each last year for UK game alone
Have done that a couple of times this Spring/Summer and have yet to get the answer. If someone gets the answer, please share.

VN Store

Back