AP Ranking

We will NOT move ahead of the defending national champions and we will NOT move ahead of unbeaten Ohio State or Michigan. It’s a joke….but it’s also reality.

Speaking of Milton, the dude's hail mary was on point tonight. Bru almost had it, tough to pull those in with bodies all over you.
It was a smart move by Heupel. I suspect Milton has improved greatly but we need to see him on the field more. Hopefully he gets at least 2 series or more against UT Martin.

Get healthy this week and get some snaps for Milton. Focus next on KY. Then take care of biz in GA.

Hendon 1st half and Milton second half...
That pass to the endzone before the half would have brought the stadium down if it was caught.. He also moved good to escape and get that pass off

Reactions: jes and AdoptedVOL
#3-#4. Probably the latter.

Unfortunately - with the way the polls historically have worked - Michigan just obliterating another team currently in the top 10 gives me doubt that the pollsters push Tennessee above them.

I figure 4th. Bama will still be Top 10 and should be, they played a hack of a game, it could have gone either way there at the end.

However, I woke this morning with an orange tinged sunrise and watched an orange sunset tonight. It was a sign.

4th. They won't let us jump Michigan, but beat Georgia, and guess who goes to number 1?

Seriously, Tennessee has the best resume IMO.

Yeah, unfortunately, after they just absolutely wrecked another currently top 10 team this week, I have a hard time seeing the polls pushing them down a spot.

Reactions: fossilfiction
We need Clemson to lose, but I figure they won’t let us jump over stupid Michigan, so I’m thinking 4 at best. Should be #3.

I can go with #4 as the media has disrespected the Vols for years. Keep it one game at a time and get healthy for the Bulldogs. Then, we'll move where we need to be! Eyes were opened to many today. Best game of the year IMHO.

They can't rank us #1 because we're just not better than Georgia and Ohio State. I mean look at the comparisons!

Tennessee has only beaten lowly garbage teams like Bama, Florida and LSU.

Georgia and Ohio State have dunked on national powerhouses like Missouri, Wisconsin, Arkansas State and Kent State.

It's not even a comparison.

Reactions: Gillimus and jes
They can't rank us #1 because we're just not better than Georgia and Ohio State. I mean look at the comparisons!

Tennessee has only beaten lowly garbage teams like Bama, Florida and LSU.

Georgia and Ohio State have dunked on national powerhouses like Missouri, Wisconsin, Arkansas State and Kent State.

It's not even a comparison.
*** Ohio b they suck

3rd in ap and probably 5th in coaches poll (which is a joke). The important rankings come out later this week (the first playoff rankings). We could be 2nd. Ohio State has 0 wins of value so far.

VN Store

Back