Apparently, we didn't impress Arky State fans

Our athletes were bigger, stronger, and faster than Utah State, plus we played much better.

I consider it a big win because when we beat WKU they were making really dumb decisions and we got a lot of lucky picks that blew the game open.

Same with the NC state game.

This was not us getting lucky. This was us being in position every time, ready to play, and Worley had zero rust on him.

We looked good. best I have seen all around since Fulmer.
Since he played, or since he coached?

Reactions: 2 people
This game will be ugly. Vols Will be fine tuned and lay the wood to Arky St early and often giving the Vol faithful a glimmer of hope for game three at Norman

Well, that settles it. Somebody needs to go to their board and put them in their place. Make sure you use horrible grammar and misspell a lot of words. That really gets the point across.

Reactions: 11 people
Found it. Man, there must not be a team in the country that doesn't think they will beat us. 95% of their fans (19/20) think they are going to win.

I hope I'm not they only one that does not consider this a big win.

What made the win big, was the way we won the game. Not that we won it. Despite what ANY so called expert said about an upset, it would have been just that, an upset. So the fact we won the game does not make it big. But the way we shut them down defensively. How well Worley did taking care of the football.

One of the announcers when I watched the re-air said.. "We haven't even sniffed a turnover from the senior Worley". Which is true, not a single throw he made was ever in danger of being intercepted.

This is a team that highly ranked teams had trouble putting away. And from the very first play, the game was never in danger. That makes this game a HUGE win for our team.

Reactions: 7 people
What made the win big, was the way we won the game. Not that we won it. Despite what ANY so called expert said about an upset, it would have been just that, an upset. So the fact we won the game does not make it big. But the way we shut them down defensively. How well Worley did taking care of the football.

One of the announcers when I watched the re-air said.. "We haven't even sniffed a turnover from the senior Worley". Which is true, not a single throw he made was ever in danger of being intercepted.

This is a team that highly ranked teams had trouble putting away. And from the very first play, the game was never in danger. That makes this game a HUGE win for our team.

I watched the game, but it's still not a big win. The way we played was impressive, but at know time did I think this was a team we should lose to. My comment was made, because one of there fans said we are coming off a big win and might have a let down or something like that. I had to disagree

Most are saying that they weren't impressed at all with our team.
Most are saying they have a good chance of upsetting us because we just had a big win and are going to overlook them before heading to Norman
Vegas is giving them 14, may they should empty out their 401ks and mortgage their houses to cash in on this golden opportunity

Reactions: 1 person
I guess taking all 4 quarters to put away power houses like Montana state would have me stoked and calling for upsets too

I have no understanding why anyone would say that a quarterback that just came off of a hot game with a 70% completion rating, 0 turnovers, and 273 yards would not be impressed with that performance.

Worley could have played on ANY team in the country the way he played last night.

Your kidding, right

Reactions: 1 person
I'd be impressed if somebody told what vols didn't play in the USU game?

So let me ponder THIS: Arky State is talking trash with the Tennessee Vols? Go ahead ON, cousins...take your :pbest shot Saturday & feel the PAIN!

Last edited:
Most are saying that they weren't impressed at all with our team. They said USU made too many mistakes and made it easy for us.

Many acknowledged that our defense was much improved and looked really good. They were raving about AJ Johnson

Majority said our offense was not impressive and Worley didn't look all that good.

Commented on North, Pig, and Pearson not gaining separation from DB's

Most are saying they have a good chance of upsetting us because we just had a big win and are going to overlook them before heading to Norman

2370329-9192967772-cocai.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Well, that settles it. Somebody needs to go to their board and put them in their place. Make sure you use horrible grammar and misspell a lot of words. That really gets the point across.
Will do. Be sure to point out the errors, something we all need to be
Cognizant of on sports message boards. Especially on a Arkansas board. ;

VN Store

Back