April Fools prank is over.

According to Chris Low, Tennessee Athletic Director Dan White is in negotiations to become the 14th AD of the Florida Gators, replacing Dan Dickey.

According to Low, the story first leaked out on Friday, but was not immediately reported because it could not initially be confirmed.

White will arrive in Gainesville just two years shy of a reunion with brother Mark, formerly head basketball coach for the Gators.

According to multiple sources, Dan White will become the highest-paid Athletic Director in the nation, though amounts have not been finalized.
How old are you? 10? Juvenile post

Everyone don't forget, its Fools Day! Sir Dan the man White wouldn't leave for that Nutria infested, hot garbage smelling, Jort wearing, swamp foot some call Gainesville. Let me guess......He's taking Tony V. Josh H. Rick B. all with? It's a major Coo....Oh lord runnnn....

Ain't Skeered..........Just Stewpid

GBO

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
According to Chris Low, Tennessee Athletic Director Dan White is in negotiations to become the 14th AD of the Florida Gators, replacing Dan Dickey.

According to Low, the story first leaked out on Friday, but was not immediately reported because it could not initially be confirmed.

White will arrive in Gainesville just two years shy of a reunion with brother Mark, formerly head basketball coach for the Gators.

According to multiple sources, Dan White will become the highest-paid Athletic Director in the nation, though amounts have not been finalized.
1712031067642.gif

Heh, I take it some of you didn't like the prank? Believe me, I wouldn't have liked it if it were true, but that's one of the things that gives it such punch--it plays on our fears.

Here's wishing Dan White dozens, even scores of successful years as the Tennessee Volunteers Athletic Director.

Go Vols!

Heh, I take it some of you didn't like the prank? Believe me, I wouldn't have liked it if it were true, but that's one of the things that gives it such punch--it plays on our fears.

Here's wishing Dan White dozens, even scores of successful years as the Tennessee Volunteers Athletic Director.

Go Vols!
It's the day in general that I despise. Having said that, it picks at a wound that never heals for this old man. I've never forgiven Dickey for his betrayal. That one wasn't a gut punch. It was an evisceration for me. Even when he returned and was a marvelous AD, I still seethed when I saw his face or heard his name. Of all our coaching changes, none...other than Majors...is as bitter today as the day it took place. Neither here nor there as it relates to your post. I know it was all in fun and I can respect a good troll job. Well done....even tho it brought back some bad juju from the past.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back