Are we cheering against uga in twlocp?

I hope every bad thing that could happen, from drones going down in flames on their sideline, to Ugga peeing in their gatorade, happens to Florida.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
You'll never catch me dead cheering for the gators, but we need another uga loss if we're to win out and make the sec champ. And this is the possibly the closest thing uga has to a speedbump in that regard (I don't really buy into the mizzou hype). What's the play?
One of them will lose and I will celebrate that loss, ignoring the other team’s win

Reactions: g0d0fm15ch13f
I… cannot… hope… for… a… Floriduh victory. No! No! No! No! No!

I will cheer for the Vols to defeat Georgia. That’s it. GBO.
When i read the title I was on board, then Irealized UF would win. Threw up in my mouth a bit. Im just gonna think @ one of them losing Saturday and ignore the news of who. Happier that way

So the game doesn't matter if it's a division game? I mean, we have one division loss. If Florida loses, they have 2 division losses. Wouldn't that mean we lead them in the east? If not, then division games don't matter? It sounds kinda screwed up. Next year it won't matter.

Rose colored goggles: we need Florida to win. They only have 1 SEC loss. We need Florida to win and then lose 2 more SEC games. And then we need to beat Georgia. That would give Florida 3 SEC losses (which we need since we wouldn't hold a tie breaker, otherwise), and Georgia 2 losses (of which we would hold the tie breaker).

Oh, and of course, we would ALSO have to win out.

Let's back into a SEC East title!
Most plausible scenario imo is Mizzou beats Florida and Georgia, and Georgia beats Florida. Two of those three things are pretty likely, the other not so much. We would also have to win out, as you say. Certainly in the realm of possibility but unlikely.

We want FLA to win otherwise Sankey will tell the refs to protect UGA, with UGA having a loss, there is no reason to put the fix in…

So the game doesn't matter if it's a division game? I mean, we have one division loss. If Florida loses, they have 2 division losses. Wouldn't that mean we lead them in the east? If not, then division games don't matter? It sounds kinda screwed up. Next year it won't matter.
It's conference losses, not division. Florida needs to lose 3 for us to have the advantage over them. Georgia needs to lose two, one to us, for us to have advantage over them.

You'll never catch me dead cheering for the gators, but we need another uga loss if we're to win out and make the sec champ. And this is the possibly the closest thing uga has to a speedbump in that regard (I don't really buy into the mizzou hype). What's the play?
In this case, go gators

VN Store

Back